Piper Companies is seeking a Remote .NET Software Engineer IV for insurance solutions company located on the east coast. The Remote .NET Software Engineer IV will provide guidance to less advanced peers, assign work tasks and review work products of lower level peers.
Responsibilities for the Remote .NET Software Engineer IV include:
- Provide guidance and reviews to peers
- Perform analysis, coding, debugging, testing, etc.
- Communicate with vendors and off shore teams
- 60% Management, 20% Architecture, 20% Coding
Requirements for the Remote .NET Software Engineer IV include:
- 6+ years of Software Development Experience
- 4+ years of experience working on large applications
- Experience in a Lead Software Engineer or Management position
- Experience with C#, .NET, SQL Server, Advanced SQL, Azure/Cloud environments
Compensation of the Remote .NET Software Engineer IV includes: $120,000-$160,000 plus a full comprehensive benefits package