Our client builds satellites and space systems for a wide variety of government and commercial customers. Its products include high-powered direct-to-home broadcast satellites, commercial weather satellites, digital audio radio satellites, Earth observation satellites and spot-beam satellites for data networking applications.
They are in need of Flight Software Test Engineers to support various space programs.
**If you do not have Flight Software experience you are not qualified for this role. This is not a QA or IT position**
Additional Skills & Qualifications
- Flight software experience is a MUST
- Flight software is software running on satellite/space vehicles that controls mechanical or electrical components of the satellite/space vehicle or data handling/telemetry/communications with the ground
- Requirements decomposition experience
- Experience with Atlassian tools (Jira, Gitlab)
- Scripting experience (Python, Tcl or another language)
- Familiarity with CI/CD
- Industry related experience within flight software or aerospace/DOD work
- 5+ years experience in software testing/V&V/quality assurance
This is a W-2 consultant opportunity with annual renewal.
For additional information, please reach out to Elise Mims at [email protected]
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.