Development, configuration and maintenance of base software components (CAN communication and/or diagnostics) in accordance with defined software development processes including requirements engineering, software component design, implementation, verification and validation.
Collaboration with a multi discipline project team (domestic and international) and varying customers.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Science
- 2+ years of professional experience with embedded software development in
- Automotive industry, preferably in the area of CAN communication and diagnostics Good knowledge of CAN/UDS/J1939 standard network protocols Proficient C language skills
- Team player with high degree of individual initiative
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.