We are looking for a passionate, analytical, and customer-centric marketer to join our Marketing Communication team as Relationship Marketing Manager. The ideal candidate has 4-6 years of experience in email, loyalty or retention marketing with a proven track record of maintaining high output and growing programs in a fast-paced environment.
This role will be responsible for retention of our existing customer base, leading local initiatives and executing global retention strategy in the US, including our email marketing and relationship programming. They will also focus on building a scalable system for content personalization and be the go-to customer data expert for LTV Marketing, performing frequent A/B tests, evolving our strategy and aligning with cross-functional teams to create a world class personalized experience for our customers.
As we continue to evolve our lifecycle marketing tools, this role will be critical in the on-boarding of new CRM systems, such as referral and auto replenishment platforms (led by HQ Global team and implemented locally). The role will offer a unique opportunity to build programs from the ground up and optimize existing ones that will help shape the future of our fast-growing business. Ideal candidates are problem solvers, experienced project managers and communicators who are highly focused on building meaningful and positive long-term relationships.
What you will do:
- Nurture and grow the SodaStream relationship with its current users by developing and executing multiple communications programs.
- Be the US customer data expert translating our CLTV audiences into a scalable system for personalized content and automation across channels such email, push, and SMS.
- Utilize a suite of new CRM tools developed by global, adapting for the US market, such as referral and loyalty platforms.
- Perform frequent A/B tests, evolving our strategy and aligning with cross-functional teams (customer care, e-comm, shopper) to create a world class personalized experience for our customers.
- Work well across different departments to be a vocal voice for the existing customer and coordinate all loyalty initiative logistics for timely execution.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4-6 years of retention marketing experience, DTC preferred
- Strong, data-driven mentality to identify key avenues for growth and deeply familiar with tools to support referral, loyalty and CRM efforts
- Past experience with dynamic personalization logic
- Comfortable using Google Analytics, Business Intelligence Tools, Looker and Segment
- Demonstrated project management, negotiations, and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to work independently, juggle multiple priorities and complete responsibilities in a fast-paced, change-oriented environment
- Proven ability to develop and maintain effective work relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Enjoy a competitive salary commensurate with the experience and responsibility requirements.
Excellent employee environment with a competitive benefits package including:
- Annual Performance based Bonus
- Potential for Annual Merit increase based on performance
- Dental + Vision
- Voluntary benefits
- Paid Time Off
- 401k Plan + Company Contributions
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Assistance
- SodaStream offers equal employment opportunity and will not discriminate on the bases of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.