The Laurels of Goshen, a skilled nursing and rehabilitation center in Goshen, IN, has an opening for an RN charge nurse. We currently we have 12 hour shifts available. We are offering a very competitive new wage scale, one of the the best benefits package with the lowest employee cost, to include medical, prescription, dental, vision,and a very generous Paid Time Off plan. We make it easy to apply! Come in and fill out an application and be interviewed, or we will send you an application via email to easily fill out. We are located at 1480 Sandpiper Lane, Goshen, IN 46526.
Do you want to work in an environment that allows you to spend quality time with those you are caring for? Do you enjoy treating your residents like family? Our campus is a green house model. We have four separate homes, each with 12 private rooms. It is very unique and desiged to provide a phenominal quality of life and foster a sense of family. Our nurses and CNA’s have the lowest patient ratios and function as part of a family to help provide meal service, activities, laundry, and light housekeeping; allowing those providing care to spend quality time with the guests we care for.
About Laurel Health Care Company
Are you a critical thinker, a skilled communicator and passionate about caring for seniors? Are you seeking career advancement? As a Registered Nurse (RN) at The Laurels of Goshen , you have the opportunity to use your nursing skills and become a leader.
The Laurels of Goshen offers one of the leading employee benefit packages in the industry . This includes:
- Comprehensive health insurance – medical, dental and vision
- 401K with matching funds
- DailyPay , a voluntary benefit that allows associates at our facilities the ability to access their pay when they need it.
- Paid time off (beginning after six months of employment) and paid holidays
- Flexible scheduling
- Zero cost uniforms
- Legacy,our new virtual community and rewards & recognitions program
When you work with Laurel Health Care Company, you will join an experienced, hard-working team that values communication and collaboration.
Why just work when you can help shape a legacy?
The RN plans, coordinates, provides and manages nursing care services and health education to nursing home guests.
- Supervise the care/services provided by Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA), and other team members who care for guests.
- Provide safe and accurate medication-related interventions to guests.
- Assess the health of guests and notify the physician of changes in status. Promptly implement new orders.
- Select and institute appropriate nursing interventions to stabilize a guests condition and/or prevent complications.
- Contribute to the guests assessment (MDS/CAAs) and the development of a plan of care.
- Current Licensed RN Registered Nurse, licensure in the state
- CPR certification
About Laurel Health Care Company
Laurel Health Care Company is a national provider of skilled nursing, sub-acute, rehabilitative, and assisted living services dedicated to achieving the highest standards of care.
At The Laurels, caring is more than providing excellent medical and guest services. Its also being a companion and treating each guest with the utmost dignity, respect and compassion. Its what we call The Laurel Way of Caring , and it comes from within each one of us.
The Laurels was named a Great Place to Work for 2020 based on approximately 3,500 employee surveys that evaluated more than 60 elements of employee experience on the job, including employee pride in community impact, belief that their work makes a difference, and feeling their work has special meaning.