12 Hour Night Shift Available
Are you a critical thinker, a skilled communicator and passionate about caring for seniors? Are you seeking career advancement? As a Registered Nurse (RN) at The Laurels of Dekalb , you have the opportunity to use your nursing skills and become a leader.
The Laurels of Dekalb offers one of the leading employee benefit packages in the industry . This includes:
- Comprehensive health insurance – medical, dental and vision
- 401K with matching funds
- Daily Pay – a voluntary benefit that allows associates at our facilities the ability to access their pay when they need it.
- Paid time off (beginning after six months of employment) and paid holidays
- Flexible scheduling
- Tuition reimbursement and student loan forgiveness
- Free CNA/STNA certification
- Zero cost uniforms
- Legacy – our new virtual community and rewards & recognitions program
When you work with Laurel Health Care Company, you will join an experienced, hard-working team that values communication and collaboration.
Why just work when you can help shape a legacy?
The Registered Nurse plans, coordinates, provides and manages nursing care, services and health education to nursing home guests.
- Supervise the care/services provided by the LPNs, CNAs/STNAs and other team members who care for guests.
- Provide safe and accurate medication-related interventions to guests.
- Assess the health of guests and notify the physician of changes in status; promptly implement new orders.
- Develop a plan of care based on assessment, implementing nursing care.
- Select and institute appropriate nursing interventions to stabilize a guests condition and/or prevent complications.
- Contribute to guest assessments (MDS/CAAs) and the development of a plan of care.
- 1-3 years of experience in a long-term care setting preferred
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) licensure in the state
- CPR certification
About Laurel Health Care Company
Laurel Health Care Company is a national provider of skilled nursing, sub-acute, rehabilitative, and assisted living services dedicated to achieving the highest standards of care.
At The Laurels, caring is more than providing excellent medical and guest services. It’s also being a companion and treating each guest with the utmost dignity, respect and compassion. It’s what we call “The Laurel Way of Caring”, and it comes from within each one of us.
The Laurels was named a Great Place to Work for 2020 based on approximately 3,500 employee surveys that evaluated more than 60 elements of employee experience on the job, including employee pride in community impact, belief that their work makes a difference, and feeling their work has special meaning.