Are you a hardworking and ambitious person who would thrive in a collaborative competitive environment? If so, continue to build your career with us! The Fidelity Institutional Asset Management (FIAM) Field Sales team is a collaborative, competitive, fast paced and exciting environment.
As a Field Wholesaler/Regional Director your primary responsibility will be supporting and driving sales through financial advisors. You’ll work daily to help provide valuable market insight, portfolio construction guidance and investment product solutions to Financial Advisors and their clients in the broker dealer community.
In your role you will be an important part of the FIAM distribution team and will be responsible for making in-person sales calls, partnering with your Internal and Specialist teams to drive new business, retain assets and grow market share.
The Expertise You Have
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Series 7 and 63
- CIMA desired
- Passion for the financial or investment management industry
- A minimum of 5 years of field sales experience working within Financial Services Industry
The Skills You Bring
- Your outstanding interpersonal, negotiation, decision making and multi-tasking abilities
- You have advanced customer service skills
- Your ability to represent multiple product offerings including: retirement products, and Fidelity Mutual Fund, Index Fund and ETF solutions
- You have excellent interpersonal and skills that translate into a positive client experience
- You have a passion for sales and the ability to uncover and qualify new opportunities
- You are committed to constant self-improvement and exhibit a competitive drive
- You thrive in fast paced and team environment
- You are very resourceful, organized, and ability to prioritize multiple priorities
- You have a high aptitude to learn new things quickly and adapt to new situations
- Your effective listening, communication and presentation skills
The Value You Deliver
- Consulting on a wide range of Fidelity products, investment perspectives, and financial markets to assist our clients in their investing goals.
- Collaborating with Internal partners and Specialists on how to service these professionals and create more opportunities for us to partner with them going forward.
Fidelity Investments is a privately held company with a mission to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients’ money.
At Fidelity, you’ll find endless opportunities to build a meaningful career that positively impacts peoples’ lives, including yours. You can take advantage of flexible benefits that support you through every stage of your career, empowering you to thrive at work and at home. Honored with a Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award, we have been recognized by our employees as a Best Place to Work in 2022. And you don’t need a finance background to succeed at Fidelity—we offer a range of opportunities for learning so you can build the career you’ve always imagined.
As a result of COVID-19, many of our associates are continuing to work remotely. When Fidelity employees eventually return to the office, our goal is for most people to work flexibly in a way that balances both personal and business needs with time onsite and offsite through what we’re calling “Dynamic Working.”
We invite you to Find Your Fidelity at fidelitycareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact the HR Leave of Absence/Accommodation Team by sending an email to accommodations @fmr.com, or by calling 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 3.