The Radiologic Tech will perform procedures on patients of all ages, according to approved protocols, radiation safety, and established exam indicators.
Skills, Knowledge, Education And Experience
- Registered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT), or if not registered must provide proof of graduation from ARRT acknowledged radiology program and be ARRT registered within 90 days of graduation.
- Basic Life Support for Healthcare providers certification from either AHA, ARC or the Military Training Network is required at hire unless currently certified in ACLS and/or PALS or as defined in the SAHS Certification Crosswalk.
- Previous Radiologic Technologist experience in a hospital setting preferred.
- Maintains patient and procedure documentation.
- Maintains knowledge of equipment and instruments/supplies pertinent to high quality exams.
- Provides effective internal and external patient communication consistent with age and mental capacity.
- Some travel between sites expected when there is a need, especially in low-census scenarios.
- Knows, understands, incorporates, and demonstrates the Organization’s Mission, Vision, and Values in behaviors, practices, and decisions.
At Saint Alphonsus Health System, we are looking for people who are living out their calling. We want you to be passionate about coming to work and challenged to achieve your potential. Living by these virtues, we pride ourselves on exceptional service and the highest quality of care.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.