Grow your career with a growing organization
Whether they’re helping people reach their long-term financial goals or providing personal wealth management strategies, every associate contributes to changing the lives of those we serve for the better. When it comes to job satisfaction, that’s hard to beat. And from a personal satisfaction perspective, you’ll enjoy the freedom to support causes that matter to you and experience a truly inclusive work environment. Your future starts now.
Create test designs, utilize best practices and methodologies to determine current and future solutions, use analytical processes to understand issues and evaluate solutions. Demonstrate a testing background that will facilitate testing solutions for applications/products.
What You Will Do
- Formulates, defines, and documents systems/application scope and objectives working closely with systems architecture, development and engineering teams.
- Works on moderately complex systems/applications and
- prepares detailed specifications from which system/applications will be developed and maintained.
- Performs key portions of the system development lifecycle including gathering, documenting and analyzing requirements for moderately complex, multiplatform applications.
- Maintains documentation, project tracking, and key stakeholder reporting metrics.
- Makes recommendations for project resource requirements to project managers and/or systems leadership.
- Performs moderately complex system/application testing to ensure delivery meets business, budgetary, and end-user expectations.
- Depending on assigned area(s), may be responsible for the quality assurance testing function.
- Provides day to day support to existing applications and troubleshoots system/applications performance issues as they arise.
- Determines and ensures resolution to moderately complex system/application problems.
- Depending on applications supported, may provide advanced technical support and guidance directly to end users.
- Acts as a liaison between key business area and systems teams, and communicates project feasibility, status and issues to key stakeholders.
- May have regular interaction with business leaders.
- May train and mentor less experienced staff. Act as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Has latitude for unreviewed action and decision making.
- Create test designs, utilize best practices and methodologies to determine current and future solutions.
- Use analytical processes to understand issues and evaluate solutions.
- Demonstrate a testing background that will facilitate testing solutions for applications and products.
- Other duties as assigned
What You Will Bring
- Two to four years prior testing experience, including data setup, API testing, and web testing
- Will be required to obtain CSTP certification if not already certified.
- Strong SQL skills
- Manual and automation testing, using tools such as Postman
What Will Set You Apart
- Quality Center Experience.
- Knowledge of mainframe, client/server and internet/intranet development and testing.
- Developing professional expertise, applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Competent to work on most phases of testing activities, but requires instruction and guidance in phases.
- Basic understanding of business issues
What We Offer You
We offer an array of diverse and inclusive benefits regardless of where you are in your career. We believe that providing our employees with the means to lead healthy balanced lives results in the best possible work performance.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Retirement savings – 401(k) plan with generous company matching contributions (up to 6%), financial advisory services, potential company discretionary contribution, and a broad investment lineup
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,250/year
- Business-casual environment that includes the option to wear jeans
- Generous paid time off upon hire – including a paid time off program plus ten paid company holidays and three floating holidays each calendar year
- Paid volunteer time — 16 hours per calendar year
- Leave of absence programs – including paid parental leave, paid short- and long-term disability, and Family and Medical Leave (FMLA)
- Business Resource Groups (BRGs) – internal networks that rally around common interest, experiences and identities such as race, ethnicity, gender, ability, military status and sexual orientation. BRGs play a vital role in educating and engaging our people and advancing our business priorities.
The salary range below describes the minimum to maximum base salary range for this position in the location listed. Non-sales positions have the opportunity to participate in a bonus program. Sales positions are eligible for sales incentives, and in some instances a bonus plan, whereby total compensation may far exceed base salary depending on individual performance. Actual compensation offered may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, licensure requirements and/or skill level and will be finalized at the time of offer.
Base Salary Range
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age (40 and over), race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, pregnancy, religion, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable state or local law.