Store 2727066Q: 403 Hwy 98 W, New Augusta, Mississippi 39462
The position includes, but is not limited to, the following essential job duties, responsibilities, and requirements:
Restaurant Shift Lead Job Summary
This position directly supervises the operations of a shift in a restaurant. The Restaurant Shift Lead coordinates the work of team members assigned to the shift and maintains the Company and Brand operational standards ensuring all guests leave satisfied.
Restaurant Shift Lead Expectations
- Provides excellent guest service in a fast and friendly manner and coaches team members to do the same
- Maintains a clean restaurant environment by cleaning and performing general housekeeping duties. Assigns shift duties to team members and follows up to ensure completion.
- Directs team and ensures all food items are prepared and served in accordance with all Brand, Company, and health department regulations. Coaches team members to follow guidelines for food preparation and production management.
- Ensures product quality, food safety, and operational standards are met
- Monitors and ensures accuracy of all cash, sales, and inventory control records for the duration of the shift. Completes end of shift and end of day paperwork and counts as require
- Communicates any discrepancies to immediate supervisor
- Guarantees a safe environment for team members and guests by following all government laws and safety codes
- Completes reports on all incidents following our 5-minute rule policy
- Lives our Company values: One Team, Do the Right Thing, Takes Ownership, Play to Win
Restaurant Shift Lead Benefits
- Unlimited tip pooling
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Term Life and AD&D plans
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts (FT)
- Vacation paid time off
- Company holidays paid at time and a half
- Matching 401(k)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Discount Program
- Discount Meal Benefit
- Wellness Plan
- Wait periods may apply
Restaurant Shift Lead Qualifications
- Excellent communication skills
- Motivates, coaches, and leads team members
- Acts with integrity; keeps commitments
- Contagious positive attitude
- Ability to gain control during stressful situations
- Exhibits a sense of urgency
- Focuses on achieving results while having fun!
- Team player who can work well with others or independently
- Frequently bend, twist at waist, kneel, squat, stand, and walk
- Occasionally climb and descend ladders
- Tolerate extreme cold and hot temperatures and work in and around fryers, ovens, grills, coolers, freezers, sharp objects, and loud noises
- Reach, grasp, and manipulate objects with hands for entire shift, including reaching for objects overhead
- Push, pull, lift, and carry up to 10 lbs. frequently and up to 50+ lb. occasionally, including lifting from ground to overhead
Circle K will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or mental limitations of an employee with a disability unless the accommodation is unreasonable or would pose an undue hardship.
RESTAURANT SHIFT LEAD , RESTAURANT OPERATIONS
This Job Description indicates the general nature and level of work to be performed in this position and it is not intended to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all the duties, responsibilities, functions, and qualifications required of the position. The incumbent may be asked to perform other duties and will be evaluated, in part, on performance of the tasks listed in this job description. As with all positions, the responsibilities and duties of this position may change. The Company reserves the right to revise this Job Description at any time with or without notice. This Job Description does not constitute a contract for employment and either the incumbent or the Company may terminate employment at any time, for any reason, with or without notice.
Circle K is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (the ADA) and all state and local disability laws. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under the terms of the ADA and certain state or local laws as long as it does not impose an undue hardship on the Company. Please inform the Company’s Human Resources Representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Click below to review information about our company’s use of the federal E-Verify program to check work eligibility: