“ALL our jobs are US based and candidates must be in the US with valid US Work Authorization. Please apply on our website directly.” 100% remote, client is in PA Must be from EST only
Here is what we are looking for: Responsibilities:
- Development, performance monitoring, maintenance and tuning of Qlik applications
- Perform a variety of project-oriented tasks to support the information needs of the firm.
- Develop and oversee data definitions and critical reporting fields in Finance and other administrative dashboards
- Design, develop and maintain Qlik Sense user interfaces
- Regular interaction with technical and non-technical teams for requirements gathering, administrative tasks, and the production of quality documentation
- Use of complex Qlik functions and developing optimal scripts for a given solution
- Extract/Transform/Loading of data into Qlik from multiple data sources.
- Minimum of 4 years of development experience with Qlik Suite (Qlik Sense, NPrinting)
- Strong background with database development, data warehousing and business intelligence
- Strong understanding of the QlikView and Qlik Sense Architecture
- Strong experience with TSQL and SQL Server including views and stored procedures
- Demonstrated ability to develop and troubleshoot Qlik Sense applications
- Excellent analytical and communication skills Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field preferred