Happy Travelers start here. Traveler-first means you get full control of your healthcare career so you can create the travel lifestyle you love (and deserve).
The process to unknowns known begins now. At Fusion, its our mission to improve the lives of everyone we touch by sticking to our core values; Humble, Driven, & Positive Attitude. Were proud of who we are and where were going!
Ready to be part of the Fusion family? See why you should join!
Physical Therapy Assistant- PTA
Specialty: Physical Therapy Assistant
Lic/Certs: BLS, State License where applicable
Client in [CITY & STATE] is looking for a Physical Therapy Assistant- PTA to help them out for 13 weeks. This is a [TIME] shift position.
At Fusion Medical, we truly believe that as people taking care of people, together we can do anything.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) after 1560 hours
- Highly competitive pay
- Best in the industry Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Short term disability
- Aggressive Refer-a-friend Bonus Program
- Your recruiter is available 24-7
- Reimbursement for licensure and CEUs
- One to three years experience as a PTA preferred
- Other certifications or licenses may be required for this position
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills
- Physical Abilities: Remain in a stationary position, move about, move equipment (50-100lbs), pushing, pulling, bending.
The following is a summary of the major job duties of this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Administers medically prescribed physical therapy to restore function and prevent disability following an injury or loss of a body part under the direction of a licensed Physical Therapist.
- Educates patients, other health professionals, and family members regarding physical therapy on an on-going basis.
- Observes and evaluates patient responses during treatment, documents and reports findings to Physical Therapist.
- Follows hospital safety rules and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Required Essential Skills
- Interpersonal Skills – to work effectively with a variety of personnel (professional and ancillary) to present a positive attitude and a professional appearance.
- Technical/Motor Skills – Ability to grasp, fine manipulation, pushing/pulling and able to move about when assisting with procedures and/or using department equipment.
- Mental Requirements Must be able to cope with frequent contact with the general public, customers, and meeting deadlines under pressure. Must be able to work under close supervision occasionally as well as working without assistance from other personnel. Must be able to contend with irregular activity schedules occasionally and continuous concentration to detail.
- Sensory Visual acuity, ability to effectively communicate
**Fusion is an EOE/E-Verify Employer**
Facility: Please Contact for facility info
Assignment Length: 13
Shift: Not Indicated
Call Off Policy: Please Contact for Info
Job Quantity: 1