Our client, the world’s leading search engine and technology company, is seeking a Product Support Specialist. This is a 6 month + contract position located in San Francisco, CA.
- Seeking a Product Support Specialist.
- Participate in data collections to pilot protocols, test workflows, and assess device stability.
- Demonstrate success with highly detailed tasks.
- Experience in the fitness/athletics industry – able to lead a group through an exercise protocol, monitoring and cueing as needed.
- Piloting protocols and executing all steps of an experiment with rigor.
- Willingness to learn coding and workflows using Python.
- Prepares IRB submissions and maintains up-to-date IRB compliance including approvals, continuing reviews, amendments, and post-approval reports.
- Perform data collections (conduct studies/tests) for algorithm and sensor development across products.
- Creates and maintains Trial Master Files (TMF) and regulatory binders while adhering to data retention policies.
- Study and subject coordination, including working with external vendors or third parties and mitigating risk.
- Adheres to SOPs and follows good clinical practice.
- Help develop new test setups and tools to meet the data collection needs of a variety of teams.
- Continually improve processes to gain efficiency, remove obstacles, and simplify problems.
- Plan and oversee collection and analysis of high-quality datasets.
- Test and pilot new protocols providing feedback to improve testing conditions.
- Work with researchers, program managers, and engineers to define, plan, build, and debug tests.
- BS in Kinesiology, Biology, Psychology, or related field.
- Experience running experiments on human subjects.
- Experience with working with Institutional Review Boards (IRBs).
- Ability to collect data on the behavior of users and devices in a variety of environments, use cases, and situations.
- Proficient with google docs, google slides, excel, and able to learn more advanced computer science on the job.
- Detail-oriented and ability to complete tasks/projects with set deadlines.
- Ability to organize, multitask, and prioritize work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proof of Covid-19 vaccination and ability to work in San Francisco and Mountain View as needed.
- Able to work as a W2 employee of Genesis10 (no Corp-to-Corp).
- Working knowledge of FDA and/or EMA Regulations, ICH Guidelines, 510k guidelines, and GCPs governing the conduct of clinical trials.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Experience working with hardware sensors.
- Experience with data querying, visualization, and analysis tools.
- Minimum 1 year work experience at a clinical site, CRO or sponsor company.
- Experience with UX research, Physical Therapy, Personal Training, or other human subject related fields.
- Experience with large scale studies aimed at quantifying explicit human exercise and activity metrics.
- Experience with clinical populations and/or clinical studies.
- Experience in Matlab, Python, or a similar numerical programming language.
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions.
- At least 1 year relevant work experience in healthcare, tech, research, or another related field.
- Demonstrated experience with data collection in both lab environments and in homes.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com. “Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V