Product Management – Product Management
Prudential Financial (NYSE: PRU), an industry leader in financial services for more than 140 years, is on a journey to become a higher growth, more nimble company – expanding access to investing, insurance, and retirement security for more people across the globe. We provide a wide array of financial products and services, ranging from individual life insurance, retirement, and annuities to asset management. With over $1.6 trillion assets under management and office presence in 20 countries across 5 continents, we help customers world-wide develop strategies for growing and protecting wealth.
Prudential’s Marketing Organization is integral to the growth of the company, driving deep understanding of customers and delivering experiences that achieve exceptional business outcomes. Come be part of a diverse team of marketers who are passionate about putting customers at the center of everything we do and making their lives better by solving the financial challenges of a changing world.
The Customer Experience Team at Prudential merges the entrepreneurial spirit of a start-up with the stability of one of the world’s most established financial services companies to deliver best-in-class experiences to our customers. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead or solving our partners’ needs to scale up, we offer an exciting and engaging environment where team members are encouraged to expand their skills, test creative boundaries, share new ideas and, most importantly, have fun!
We are seeking a skilled, self-starting Product Manager with a solid understanding of creating, improving and delivering digital experiences that our users love. Our team works across all disciplines to create digital experiences to drive online adoption, support our ability to acquire new customers as well as serve existing ones.
This role will be instrumental in driving the evolution of the digital experience for Prudential’s Financial Wellness digital platform, ensuring successful creation and adoption of new features and functionality for our customers, along with working on new digital product initiatives. The right person will be able to balance customer experience with achieving business outcomes, working across multiple stakeholders to create experiences that are easy, effective and enjoyable.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across the organization to deliver digital experiences that drive business outcomes
- Develop and drive the product roadmap and prioritization to drive critical capabilities from concept to launch
- Use data and insights to inform strategy, roadmap and prioritization of features and capabilities
- Create user stories independently and as part of a team, managing them through the full sprint cycle, including QA, final approvals, demos & all other agile ceremonies
- Manage initiatives through entire lifecycle (ideation, strategy, content/design, analytics, technology) along with securing input & approval from primary stakeholders
- Partner with key stakeholders on org readiness and go-to-market plans to successful launch initiatives
What you’ll need to succeed:
- 3+ years of experience digital product management, preferably within finance and insurance industries
- Proven experience in gathering and transforming customer/business needs into an actionable product roadmap
- Experience effectively working with multiple functional areas such as Engineering, Design, Legal and Risk, Marketing Operations and Program Management
- Excellent organizational, written and oral communication skills. You’re able to deliver the right message with the right level of detail to the right audience
- Experience managing stakeholders. You understand your partner’s motivations and needs. You build trust with stakeholders by properly advocating for them.
- Experience with Scrum or other Agile methodologies
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications & JIRA
- Experience working in highly regulated industries is a plus (finance, pharma, etc.)
- Proficiency in Adobe Analytics is a plus
Note: Prudential is required by state specific laws to include the salary range for this role when hiring a resident in applicable locations. The salary range for this role is from $108,000.00 to $160,700.00. Specific pricing for the role may vary within the above range based on many factors including geographic location, candidate experience, and skills. Roles may also be eligible for additional compensation and/or benefits. Eligibility to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program is subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance. In addition, employees are eligible for standard benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and retirement.
Prudential Financial, Inc. of the United States is not affiliated with Prudential plc. which is headquartered in the United Kingdom.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company’s well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential’s businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, domestic partner status , medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Prudential Insurance Company of America, Newark, NJ and its affiliates.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at [email protected] for more information about doing business with Prudential.
PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES:
If you need an accommodation to complete the application process, which may include an assessment, please email [email protected] .
Please note that the above email is solely for individuals with disabilities requesting an accommodation. If you are experiencing a technical issue with your application or an assessment, please email [email protected] to request assistance.