Sumo Logic empowers the people who power modern business with reliable and secure cloud-native apps via its SaaS analytics platform. We are looking for a creative and savvy content strategist and producer to define, execute and analyze best-in-class content that addresses the needs of our technical practitioners and economic buyers. Through a deep understanding of target audiences, you will define content that drives awareness and engagement with our solutions-based buyer’s journeys and strategic initiatives. You will work closely with product teams and others within and outside the organization to source, seed, and develop a variety of standout content that underscores Sumo Logic’s unique value.
The ideal candidate is a versatile content maven. You balance engaging content creation informed by SEO and market acumen. You leverage strategic planning and thorough analysis to produce a steady stream of innovative and meaningful work to engage and impact our DevOps and security audiences. We can’t wait to meet you!
- Collaborate with teams to develop best-in-class content for website, blog and campaigns targeted at technical practitioners and economic buyers.
- Support the ongoing development and promotion of Sumo Logic’s content calendar.
- Understand critical buyers’ journeys and drive content roadmap to remediate gaps.
- Track and report on content performance; test and fine-tune to produce impact.
- Work with teams to manage content inventory; review and refresh on an ongoing basis.
- Serve as a content evangelist; share best practices, plans and results.
- Write, edit and proofread content, providing creative and editorial support to team.
- Stay abreast of industry trends to ideate themes, assess media options, and drive the most engaging buyer journeys.
- Assess and manage content vendors, contractors, and tools to optimize performance.
- Outstanding written and verbal communicator and collaborator. Effective copywriter.
- Proven experience in content development and SEO for organic growth and conversion.
- Creative bent with an analytical mindset; unafraid to champion new concepts.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills. You are a born connector and collaborator.
- Highly customer and audience-focused. Developer experience is a big plus!
- Experience in Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMRush as well as CMS, Highspot and PathFactory for content management.
Sumo Logic is the pioneer in continuous intelligence, a new category of software, which enables organizations of all sizes to address the data challenges and opportunities presented by digital transformation, modern applications, and cloud computing. The Sumo Logic Continuous Intelligence Platform™ automates the collection, ingestion, and analysis of application, infrastructure, security, and IoT data to derive actionable insights within seconds. More than 2,100 customers rely on Sumo Logic to build, run, and secure their modern applications and cloud infrastructures. Only Sumo Logic delivers its platform as a true, multi-tenant SaaS architecture, across multiple use-cases, enabling businesses to thrive in the Intelligence Economy.