HealthDrive is currently seeking a Podiatrist to work part-time (3 days/week) in Fond Du Lac, WI and surrounding areas.
- Flexible schedules
- No evening or weekend hours
- Excellent pay and clinical autonomy
- Established patient base
- 100% malpractice coverage
- Full administrative support team
- Permanent position (no contracts)
- Mileage reimbursement
- CE reimbursement
HealthDrive delivers on-site podiatry, dentistry, optometry, audiology, and behavioral health services to residents in long-term care, skilled nursing and assisted living facilities. Each specialty offered by HealthDrive is one that directly impacts the quality of daily life for the deserving residents we serve. HealthDrive connects patients in need of vital healthcare to doctors committed to dignity and excellence.
You can see all our openings here https//www.healthdrive.com/careers/
The Podiatrist will provide general podiatry services to the residents of nursing homes, assisted living facilities, and long term care facilities within an assigned territory.
- Conducts comprehensive evaluations and regular podiatry care.
- Provides wound care management.
- Enters patient information and completes required clinical documentation in our cutting-edge EMR system.
- Mobile model treatment of patients requires daily travel to skilled nursing facilities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- D.P. M.
- Completion of a one year podiatric residency program.
- Current State professional license.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to work independently on a daily basis.
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to use email, the internet and to learn other healthcare related software.