Who We Are
At Fossil, we dare to dream, disrupt, and deliver in a better way. Our goal is simple – bring innovation, style, and connectivity to an industry ripe for change. Fossil is on a mission to revamp the way fashion accessories are done. We are committed to creating great watches, jewelry, handbags, small leather goods and wearables by investing in technology and long-term value creation. With our diverse portfolio of proprietary and licensed brands, along with department stores, specialty stores, eCommerce websites, and company-owned and operated retail stores, we are building a leading fashion- and tech-forward accessories company. Are you in?
Make an Impact
F ossil Group is looking for a Planner to join our digital e-commerce team. This role will be based in Fossil’s Richardson, TX office on a hybrid work schedule and report into the Senior Planner. This Planner will help manage our growing Fossil.com business in North America.
- Forecast category sales plans and SKU level demand plans to ensure proper inventory replenishment flow
- Create and maintain reporting to help analyze the business and make decisions on meeting sales, inventory and margin objectives.
- Identify opportunities and solutions for improving sales and increasing inventory & margin efficiency
- Coordinate and maintain in season pricing strategies including clearance pricing structures
- Manage day to day operational needs with cross-functional teams in merchandising and marketing
- Partner with Global Assortment Planning on developing appropriate buy quantities
- 2+ years’ experience in planning, buying or allocation
- Analytical skills and knowledge of retail math
- Driven and frequently takes initiative
- Inquisitive and eager to learn
- Attention to detail with the ability to understand the big picture
- Self-managing and proven success in planning, buying or allocation
- Strong multi-tasking, organizational and communication skills
- Proficient knowledge of SAP, Microsoft Excel and Google Enterprise products
Benefits are dependent on working hours, position and may vary by location, but here are some of the benefits you may enjoy:
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Retirement Savings Plan + Company Matching
- Paid Time Off and Volunteer Time Off
At Fossil, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity Employer dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination in all employment practices without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including breast feeding and related medical conditions), gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, disability or any other legally protected status. Anyone requiring special accommodations to our normal application process please email email@example.com and we will assist you.
LinkedIn Job Level