The Digital Performance Marketing Specialist is responsible for the campaign lifecycle of select components of the CDW paid search program, from planning to reporting. This role will sit in the Digital Performance Marketing team with primary responsibilities in paid search with opportunities to work in display, remarketing, SEO, web analytics, content strategy, and merchandising.
- Manage and execute successful paid search, shopping, display, and audience targeting strategies consistent with corporate and departmental objectives.
- Perform campaign management for search engine marketing campaigns, inclusive of keyword research, campaign building, copywriting, budget management, campaign health checks and optimization, performance analysis and reporting, and other tasks.
- Analyze campaign performance against KPIs and provide recommendations if targets are not met.
- Use digital analytics tools (Google Ads, Bing Ads, Adobe Ad Cloud, Adobe Analytics) as well as Excel and SQL to extract insights to make informed decisions for our digital marketing campaigns.
- Work with cross-functional teams (Content Strategy, Partner Merchandising, Integrated Planning, Partner Planning, Analytics, Strategy & Insights, Product Management) to define measurement plans and the requirements to execute.
- Act as point of contact for external vendors and partners to further strategy and objectives.
- Stay up to date on SEM/PPC industry trends and make recommendations applicable to the business.
- Continually analyze, discover and capitalize on SEM opportunities to increase productive paid search and shopping engine traffic to sites as well as other eCommerce/Digital opportunities to improve overall performance.
Bachelor’s Degree Preferred But Not Required.
2-3 years’ experience in a website analytic role and/or SEM/SEO/display strategy, implementation and management.
- Proficient understanding of search engine marketing.
- Demonstrated quantitative, critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with and present to internal and external stakeholders.
- History managing search marketing campaigns towards set business goals.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Power Point, including vLookup, pivot tables, and charting and graphing functions.
- Demonstrated ability to proactively and independently interpret web metrics, along with recommendations based on analyses.
- Understanding of tagging and technical set-up of web analytics applications.
- Intermediate experience working in a highly transacted eCommerce website or prior experience in a management consulting or advertising agency environment.
- Experience in client services or account management.
- Working knowledge of SEO, HTML, tag management, content marketing, merchandising, and other paid media.
- Experience using Adobe Ad Cloud or other bid management platforms.
- Certification in Google Ads and/or Bing Ads.
- Experience in SQL.
- Design background and/or experience with creating advertising assets.
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.