We are looking for a CNA, PCA and/or HHA to join our growing team. The right candidate will have a background in healthcare. The day-to-day duties of this role include planning and preparing meals, helping clients with mobility around or outside of the house, and providing personal hygiene assistance.
- Competitive Pay
- Ongoing Training
- Health Care Benefits
- Provide personal hygiene assistance for elderly patients or those recovering from surgeries, injuries or accidents by attending to their basic needs, such as showering, bathing, dressing and eating
- Help clients take prescribed medication and assist clients with ambulation
- Help with mobility around the house or outside (doctor’s appointments, walks etc.)
- Plan and prepare meals
- Complete client’s shopping or accompany them to successfully do so
- Perform light housekeeping duties
- Report any unusual incidents and act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergency
- Offer activities that are essential for daily living by assisting patients with their meals, including serving and other tasks, if necessary
- Enjoy working in a one-on-one setting, eager to improve and continuously learn new skills
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds with physical capability to perform job-related duties
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation every single day
- Validated ability to act in a compassionate and supportive manner
- Available to work different shifts, including nights and every other weekend
- Willingness to enforce health and safety standards
- Supportive and compassionate
- Completion of a CNA, PCA or HHA Program
- Take pride in providing high-quality care
- Hoyer Lift Experience (specific to client)
Holding Hands Home Care is an in-home care agency in Virginia dedicated to assisting clients in managing their daily activities, while honoring our client’s independence as much as possible. We are committed to bringing high quality services into our beloved client’s homes that will help maintain their overall well-being, while also making our time spent together comfortable and joyful.
Our caregiving staff has the abilities and skill to deliver those care services with love and happiness. We nurture the mission and vision of the agency by fulfilling the client’s unique care plan, conforming to the provisions of in-home care and adapting to its innovations.
We strive to be the provider of choice for clients and the employer of choice for caregivers and staff. We hire the highest quality, most skilled caregiving staff to deliver the best care, hope and love.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.