Thank you for your interest in joining our team! Qurate Retail Group comprises seven leading retail brands – QVC®, HSN®, Zulily®, Ballard Designs®, Frontgate®, Garnet Hill® and Grandin Road® – all dedicated to providing a more human way to shop. Qurate Retail Group is the largest player in video commerce (“vCommerce”), which includes video-driven shopping across linear TV, ecommerce sites, digital streaming and social platforms.
Exciting opportunity working with on-air talent! QVC’s Guest Management Team is looking for someone with the excitement to learn in a live television for our Internship Program. This is a internship to offer you hands-on experience within a live show environment. Be part of the team that facilitates auditions, trainings, and prepares our Talent for the live virtual QVC broadcast. If you are a professional, motivated person who can balance administrative (fluent in PowerPoint, Word and Excel maintaining complex spreadsheets), has technical virtual meeting skills, this might be the right fit for you! An is an asset as you will work with talent from around the world. You will be working onsite at our QVC Headquarters in West Chester, PA.
Who We Are
QVC empowers shoppers with knowledge and shares insights in a lively and engaging way. We offer an ever-changing collection of familiar brands and fresh new products – from home and fashion to beauty, electronics and jewelry – and we connect shoppers to interesting personalities, engaging stories and award-winning customer service. QVC reaches more than 200 million homes worldwide with its 12 broadcast networks and reaches millions more with multiple streaming services, websites, mobile apps and social pages. You will report to the manager.
- Help to schedule the virtual seminar, auditions and trainings
- Record all trainings, auditions, and rehearsals
- Work with Vendors and On-Air Talent on a daily basis
- Assist Talent Training Specialist on Guest Excellence Seminar logistics, virtual seminar set up, and administrative tasks
- Does research and provide information to support the Guest Management Team
- Help with departmental projects and confidential material
- Help manage auditions and trainings
- Support the daily needs of the Guest Management Department
What You Bring
- Must be available to work 5 days per week including Wednesday’s from 9am – 5pm.
- Must be a student, currently enrolled in an accredited college or university at the Bachelor’s or Master’s program level and must have completed 4 college semesters
- Students majoring in Broadcasting and Communications Majors
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Suite
- You will be in a live environment and you will we need you to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Work at an accelerated pace in a high volume environment
- Handle confidential material in a professional environment
- Willingness to be a team player and think outside of the box to bring solutions to unique situations that arise.
- You will have to pivot from one task to another quickly in a live show, so we are looking for someone that likes to have fun while they learn.
- Work at an accelerated pace in a high-volume studio environment
- Work with executive guest clients
Remote work is not permitted in NYC at this time.
Join us as we enrich life’s everyday moments – including yours. Apply today!
If you enjoy being a part of a team, creating experiences and delighting customers, you’ll love it here. If you’re excited about retail, fashion, media, social, live streaming, technology, customer service, design and more, you’ll find amazing projects to work on. If you want to grow professionally and learn every day, you’ll thrive with us. If you appreciate flexible working options, our Qurated community, where intentional connections matter and a company committed to diversity, equity and inclusion, you’ll be amazed at what’s available for our team members! We offer a comprehensive Total Rewards package including competitive compensation, health care benefits starting on day 1, 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, employee assistance program, parental leave, paid volunteer hours, company discounts and much more. Best of all, working with Qurate Retail Group means friendly teams, ambitious projects and fast-moving careers!
For Qurate Retail Group, our focus on diversity, equity and inclusion is deeply rooted in Our Principles. They call on us to Drive Progress, Act With Empathy, Be Brave, Embrace the Future, and Do What’s Right so that everyone can thrive. We are committed to ensuring that our workplace provides equal employment opportunities for all team members and candidates and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a barrier-free employment process. If you need reasonable accommodations/support throughout, please contact us at email@example.com for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.