The Paid Media Director (PMD) position is a strategy and channel building role, accountable for all aspects of client media planning, delivery and management. The candidate should have maturity, business savvy and the experience to be able to evaluate solutions across all paid media channels, and be able to construct a story that clients buy into to help us drive their business.
The PMD role will form part of the US Paid Media team, heading up a client delivery pod and reporting to the VP, Paid Media. Ultimately, the PMD is accountable for all work produced by their pod.
The PMD role is focused on 3 functional areas:
- Management of an assigned client pod
- Acting in an advisory capacity to clients
- Media strategy lead for new and existing clients
Who are we?
Incubeta is an award-winning digital marketing agency with over 10 years of experience in delivering global campaigns with granular localized targeting. We are a dynamic and growing team of some of the most qualified analysts, account managers and technologists operating in the online advertising industry today. We operate in 21 locations with an incredible team of more than 800 around the world.
- You have creative energy – For the use of paid media plans to align with client business KPIs
- You are passionate about working in performance – Performance meaning measurable, competitive environments
- You have a strong work ethic – Work smart, not long hours
- You are highly organized – Multiple clients, projects across multiple social channels requires high organizational skills
- You are a sophisticated communicator – Oral and written, to be able to speak with technical operators and clearly with C-suite stakeholders both internally and externally
- You are loyal – You want to get involved and invest in the growth of the Paid Media team as well as the US business at large
- You are dedicated – Willing to go the extra mile to achieve success
- Lead the omni-channel strategy for a set of clients to deliver on client KPIs and help us grow their business alongside our own
- Increase the revenue of existing clients through media performance and introduction of new products and services
- Ensure that the overall client strategy aligns with their KPIs
- Build channel strategies and tactics into the holistic plan
- Direct resources to plan, set up, monitor and optimize all paid digital channels including Paid Search, Paid Shopping, Paid Social, Display and Video; platforms utilized include Google Ads, Google Marketing Platform, Microsoft Ads, Meta etc.
- QA all Media delivery work from staff to ensure client satisfaction
- Work with Display and Social Directors to bring market-leading strategies and tactics to life
- Attend meetings with clients in person and online, supported by the client services team, in order to translate business requirements and considerations of clients into actionable steps for the agency
- Manage the profitability of assigned book of clients
- Create upsell opportunities with clients for tech and creative
- Represent the business in sales pitches
- Be accountable for the leadership and mentorship of a pod, but also be a leader to the paid media team as a whole
- A minimum of 6+ years’ experience within the digital industry
- Experience as a paid media manager for a minimum of 4 years working within their paid media specialization
- Certificates, licenses and registrations required (at a minimum):
Google Ads certifications (any)
Google Analytics 4
Search Ads 360
Display & Video 360
- Well-versed in performance marketing, yielding results for clients’ investments, i.e., sales/lead conversion and omni-channel acquisition
- Experience in working directly with clients & commercial teams
- Experience presenting and pitching for business with strong presentation skills
- Clear understanding of digital commercial models
- Illustrate strong relationships with Technology partners; Google, Meta, publishers etc.
- Experience with website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics) to provide expert insight into analytics
- Experience with measurement plans & tracking
- Computer skills required: (Microsoft Office Suite; Google Sheets/Docs/Slides, Project Management Software)
- Certifications: Campaign Manager 360, Google Tag Manager, Meta Blueprint (Media Buying/Media Planning), LinkedIn Certified Marketer (Marketing Strategy), Proof of completion of TikTok for Business Modules, Smartly (Ad Buying Foundational), The Trade Desk Edge Academy certifications, etc.
- Experience with Meta Marketing Partners e.g., Smartly, ROI Hunter, Sprinklr etc.