The Billing and Credit department supports the needs of DISH subscribers, agents, installers, and external departments by providing up front analysis for enterprise releases and projects. The department also provides support for back office operations and processes. The department is comprised of multiple facets with specific focus on targeted operational objectives that include, but are not limited to:
- Billing Accuracy
- Customer Payments
- Customer Fraud and Revenue Assurance
- Customer Delinquency, Collections, and Bankruptcy
- Customer Installation Damage Claims
- Third Party Provider Payments
- Vendor Relations
Billing Operations Team Overview:
The Billing Operations team is responsible for managing day to day operations for DISH customer billing. They are responsible for auditing and analyzing customer accounts to ensure billing and payment accuracy across all billing platforms.
Job Duties And Responsibilities
The job functions include, but are not limited to vendor relations, account auditing and analysis, evaluating and improving overall customer experience, managing payment and billing initiatives for DISH, including understanding billing and payment budgets, developing efficiencies and driving improvements to meet organizational goals.
- Create and maintain automated processes crucial to maintaining business standards and reducing manual workload for department analysts
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert and fully understand processes and their impact on the overall business; analyse, identify, and implement process and systems enhancements to create efficiencies and reduce resource allocation for routine tasks, procedures, and reports; assist in the completion of projects and use discretion to determine the methods needed to meet established goals
Skills, Experience And Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from four-year College or technical school, preferably in Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Engineering, Mathematics or Statistics, and at least two years of related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, including the ability to create and work with Pivot Tables, SUMIF, VLOOKUP functions, and exposure to Macro
- Experience with SQL or Microsoft Access required
- Experience in Customer Billing and/or Release Management preferred
- Experience with Python, .NET Framework or any other programming language a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint) and Google suite
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common metrics used to measure and monitor operational performance, define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions, and provide clear and concise communication with a wide audience of internal departments
Compensation: $57,400.00/Year – $82,000.00/Year
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website .
Candidates need to successfully complete a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test.
Relocation assistance is available for this role.