ThreadBeast | ABOUT US
ThreadBeast is an exclusive and diverse men’s streetwear subscription service that delivers a package of streetwear items to your doorstep once a month. Our technology personally caters to each members’ style preferences, sizes, and overall personality. Established in 2015, ThreadBeast has emerged as the leading lifestyle curation service for young men’s necessities.
What We are Looking For
A business savvy individual who uses data and big picture thinking to objectively guide business decisions, maximize strategic impact and minimize risk.
The ideal candidate will have a strong analytical mindset, past success in finding solutions where there seems to be none and experience in dissecting data to benefit operational goals. This is a great opportunity for those with an existing background working with inventory, and a knack for problem-solving in a fast-paced environment.
- Derive insights from key performance indicators using internal and external data (e.g. revenue, product, market) to drive business decisions
- Lead analysis on drivers of key metrics utilizing internal systems and presenting findings through Excel/Google Sheets
- Analyze inventory needs through consistent audits of warehouse stock, current trends and customer preferences and communicate findings to guide ThreadBeast’s Buying Team
- Managing Inventory levels by persistence and setting realistic goals for vendors and warehouse teams
- Analyze trends in various quality reports and provide feedback to warehouse leaders on where teams are excelling and areas of opportunity
- Conduct randomized audits of outgoing shipments, inventory storage, and various warehouse processes to ensure they consistently follow our quality standards, and sharing feedback with proper teams
- Act as the point of contact between vendors and internal teams to ensure deadlines are met and operations run smoothly
We Want You on our Team Because….
- You love to analyze and brainstorm to find the best solution
- You have superb communication skills and can build strong cross-functional relationships to help navigate discussions that lead to successful outcomes
- You are an expert in Excel and/or Google Sheets
- You believe there is a solution to every problem
- You are a decision maker who is not afraid of trying new initiatives to get the job done
- You have the ability to adapt easily to new projects and manage various competing deadlines
Why You want to Work for ThreadBeast
In addition to the wonderful people you’ll get to work with and challenging projects that’ll push you – TheadBeast is here to make sure you’re always at the top of your game emotionally, mentally, and physically.
- Take a break whenever you need to with our PTO policy
- Work from home or the office flexibility
- Quarterly bonus incentives based on performance
- Health is a priority so we’ve got you covered with dental, medical, and vision
- Invest in the future with a retirement savings plan!