Performs a wide range of project or initiative leadership duties on behalf of Risk and Financial Advisory Senior Leaders in the organization, as a second-in-command or operating leader. Coordinates strategy, plans initiatives, manages project/initiative work teams on a day-to-day basis, sets and organizes agendas, maintains compliance with internal firm standards, and communicates to key stakeholders and executive leadership regarding projects/initiatives.
Work you’ll do
- Works closely with Executive leaders to facilitate execution of key projects and initiatives. Provides strategic, analytical and project management support, and keeps leadership abreast of noteworthy events, milestones, and issues in their area of responsibility
- Provides support and oversight to major projects/initiatives. Organizes teams and integration of all appropriate channels and sub-channels involved in execution and delivery of projects/initiatives. Manages against budget, talent and timeline goals.
- Ensures the timely communication and flow of information among leadership and key stakeholders for projects/initiatives. Serve as a conduit and contact point so key objectives are communicated clearly and can be met.
- Maintains lists of Executive Team priority action items, and monitors progress on action items. Oversees and executes other significant “strategic administrative” responsibilities; develops and maintains calendars, schedules, and facilitates meetings, responds as appropriate to inquiries from various leadership groups.
- Contributes to / oversees the development of internal communications deliverables (including emails, newsletters, presentations, speaking notes, etc.) to relay key messages or ask for participation/execution on activities.
- Responsible for leading and implementing complex, firm-wide initiative.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree plus 8 plus years related experience.
- Strong project management/delivery and upward management skills for working with senior leaders
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically
- Strong executive communication skills
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Deloitte Advisory or Consulting experience in a client facing or management level support role is strongly preferred.
- Advanced degree