Multispecialty Medical Coding Specialist
Are you interested in joining one of the nation’s leading providers of medical coding services that is experiencing impressive year-over-year growth? Aviacode is nationally recognized as one of the top medical coding companies in KLAS and Black Book Market Research surveys. Here is your opportunity to be part of this exciting team. We are hiring now and have an immediate need for Multi-Specialty Coders. Remote-work from home 25 hours part-time.
This position will provide high quality E/M, procedure and surgery coding across multiple specialties. The position will focus on several different specialties, including ENT. Plastics, Oral Max. Coder will not need to know all specialties, and be able to code E/M AND surgery for each of the specialties maintained.
- Current CPC, CCS, or equivalent through the AAPC or AHIMA required
- Must have at least two years of active E/M coding experience for multiple specialties.
- Must have at least two years of active surgery coding experience
- Must be able to maintain a 95% accuracy rate
- Inpatient and outpatient E/M pro-fee coding experience is required
- Coders for this role must provide their own computer with a Windows Based Operating System (MAC is not compatible) and dual monitors
- Must be able to commit to working 25 hours per week
- US-Based Candidates Only