Dice is the leading career destination for tech experts at every stage of their careers. Our client, Navitas Business Consulting Inc, is seeking the following. Apply via Dice today!
I am Momina from NAVITAS, currently looking for MPP Solutions Architect
If interested, kindly apply with your updated resume in word format.
- Act as Solution Architect and lead for the Power BI/Power Automate Desktop (PAD) RPA and Power Virtual Agents (PVA) projects in the areas of Architecture, Engineering, Security, Governance and Administration
- Provide technical guidance on migration of Power BI Solutions
- Serve as a senior technical resource on the Power Platform team – guiding Citizen Developers in the implementation of Power Platform solutions especially Power BI/PAD RPA and PVA
- Serve as technical lead for designing / implementation of Platform Governance Automation for MPP primarily Power BI/PAD RPA and PVA
- Provide technical guidance on the integration of Azure AI (Cognitive Services, Machine Learning (ML)) into Power Platform Solutions
- Provide technical guidance on best practices for integration of pro-code development activity as part of the MPP Solution development pipeline (development tools, ALM, CI/CD, Azure ARM, etc.)
- Documentation of source-to-target mappings, data dictionaries, and database design
- Identify areas of improvement to optimize data flows
- Lead and mentor junior resources
- Identify opportunities to add value to the client’s organization by effective use of information management
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise, guidance, and overall technical direction for Power BI development
- Participate in or lead the technical design and documentation for a solution
- Develop proofs of concepts across the technology stack
- Optimize performance in Power Query
- Extensive experience with agile methodologies
Skills And Experience (Minimum Of 10 Years)
- Deep understanding of Business Intelligence Architecture and Data ware house and data modeling
- Expert level in Microsoft BI Stack – SSIS, SSAS and SSRS
- 8+ Years Excel, Power BI (including PowerPivot, PowerQuery, and PowerView)
- Proficiency with Azure Data warehouse, Azure Document DB, PAD RPA, PVA
- 3+ years with Azure Bot Framework, Azure Cognitive Services, Azure Resource Management, Azure ARM, Service Fabric, Azure Cosmos DB, Azure SQL, Azure networking and load balancing
- Strong ability to analyze user requirements and build front-end BI applications according to specifications.
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual , and problem-solving
- Strong knowledge that demonstrates database technical functionality such as performance, security and reliability
- Strong and effective inter-personal and communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of users and staff.
- Should understand and be able to contribute in all phases of the development life cycle
- Strong understanding of async processing concepts
- Strong understanding of natural language processing concepts
- Strong understanding of machine learning concepts and their application
- provided by Dice