Tidemark Federal Credit Union is a certified Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI) and offers customized residential lending products to meet the specific needs of real estate professionals, home buyers, and builders on the Delmarva Peninsula. Our Mortgage Loan Officers are state license exempt under Federal NMLS Registration.
We have a solutions-based approach and a large menu of mortgage products to solve the home-financing needs of the largest segment of our community. Whether you are looking for conventional financing or FHA, VA, and USDA/RD loans; the best jumbo solutions in the marketplace, or a No/Low Down Payment program; Tidemark Federal Credit Union has a solution to help you close more.
Our MLOs have access to a vast menu of products including Single-Close Construction-to-Permanent Loans, Lot Loans, and Home Equity products. Additionally, correspondent and brokered products are available to provide the largest menu of mortgage solutions. Become the first call for your referral sources with our 100% financing program!
We are seeking outside sales MLOs for Sussex and Kent counties, Delaware, and Wicomico, Somerset, and Worcester counties, Maryland. Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus. You do not have to be a resident of these counties if you are within a reasonable driving distance for in-person sales development.
The position is performance driven and compensation is commissions only as defined in the compensation agreement. In addition, we offer a generous benefits package.
What you will be doing:
• Develop B2B referral sources such as real estate brokers and agents, builders, attorneys, and financial planners to refer consumers seeking mortgage loans
• Assess the needs of mortgage applicants to determine the best solution for their needs
• Collect and review documents to analyze creditworthiness of applicants and as required by various mortgage programs
• Assist the applicants in completing a comprehensive and accurate loan application
• Assist the mortgage department in processing, underwriting, closing, and post-closing, as needed.
• Continually communicate with prospects, applicants, referral sources, and related third-parties on the progress of loan applications
• Submit and close monthly sales targets
What you need to bring:
• Minimum Associate Degree, or equivalent experience
• Minimum current 2 years’ experience in self-sourced residential mortgage origination, or current 1 year as MLO with strong real estate agent and builder relationships from outside sales.
• Proficient in modern office technology
• Valid driver’s license and personal transportation
• Clean and acceptable criminal and credit background checks
• Not be on any industry exclusionary or denial of participation list
• Successfully complete Federal NMLS Registration
• Proficiency in written and verbal English language
• Knowledge of Spanish and French is desired but not required
What we bring to the table:
• Most comprehensive menu of mortgage solutions in the market
• 100% Financing up to $647,200 on the Delmarva Peninsula
• Portfolio loans, correspondent channel, and brokered loans
• Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA, VA, USDA, jumbo, non-QM, ITIN loans, single-close construction-to-perm loans, renovation loans, lot/land loans, and home equity products
• Best in class technology including Encompass and EPPS
• MLO assistant to work with processing through closing, post-disclosures
• Well-defined and simplified loan application to closing process
• Direct access to processing, underwriting, and closing departments
• Marketing support, community events exposure, and brand recognition
• Unlimited income potential with uncapped commissions
• Generous benefits package