Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world. Across the globe, we’re 180,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, building long-term relationships, serving society, and fostering shared and sustainable growth for a better world.
With a vision to be the world’s most trusted financial group, it’s part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. This means investing in talent, technologies, and tools that empower you to own your career.
Join MUFG, where being inspired is expected and making a meaningful impact is rewarded.
This is a remote position. A member of our recruitment team will discuss location preferences with you in more detail.
Mid to Senior Level File Transfer engineer responsible for implementing complex integration needs around File Transfer technologies to accomplish technical and strategic objectives. This position is responsible for the planning and administration of technical support surrounding IBM B2B, File Gateway, Sterling Control Center, Connect: Direct, Secure Proxy, Partner Engagement Manager, Global Mailbox. Capabilities include installation and on-going administration. Design, develop, troubleshoot, and debugging of programs for software enhancements and new products. The engineering function captures individuals responsible for providing on-going complex enterprise production technical support and troubleshooting. Day-to-day focus is on resolution of complex problems or transactions, where expertise is required to interpret against policies, guidelines or processes. Role at this level usually has full ownership for one or more processes, reports, procedures or products, and may also be considered analytical or procedural experts representing a unit or team on cross-function process or project deliverables.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other directly related field.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience supporting and administrating enterprise File Transfer environments
- Multiple Installations of middleware products on-premises and in AWS Installation of related tools, support packages, scripts, etc.
- Verification of installation and configuration Setup Monitoring and alerting
- Development and documentation of Operational procedures (including CI/CD scripts) as necessary to support day to day processing.
- Provide general guidance and best practices as appropriate according to MUFG standards Production support Activities, troubleshooting, High Availability & Disaster Recovery Support application testing requirements including, but not limited to:
- POC development and testing support
- Testing with internal applications
- Testing with External Partners
- Component Failure and Disaster Recovery testing
- Performance and Stress testing
- Support of Migration tests, Dress Rehearsals
- IBM B2B & File Transfer
- IBM Sterling Control Center
- IBM Secure Proxy and Partner Engagement Manager
- IBM Connect:Direct
- Other Open source File Transfer products and tools
- AWS Implementation understanding and capabilities
- DevOps & Containers experience
The typical base pay range for this role is between $105K – $130K depending on job-related knowledge, skills, experience and location. This role may also be eligible for certain discretionary performance-based bonus and/or incentive compensation. Additionally, our Total Rewards program provides colleagues with a competitive benefits package (in accordance with the eligibility requirements and respective terms of each) that includes comprehensive health and wellness benefits, retirement plans, educational assistance and training programs, income replacement for qualified employees with disabilities, paid maternity and parental bonding leave, and paid vacation, sick days, and holidays.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender expression, gender identity, sex, age, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran and military status, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status of an individual or that individual’s associates or relatives that is protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.