Piper Companies is looking for a MicroStrategy Architect for a leading commercial bank provider in the Philadelphia, PA area.
This is a REMOTE opportunity!
Responsibilities for the MicroStrategy Architect include:
You will be responsible for understanding the reporting need of the business and own the creation of the various reports and dashboards utilizing your knowledge of data warehousing concepts, market leading business intelligence capabilities, and quality report design.
Qualifications for the MicroStrategy Architect include:
- At least 7 years’ experience creating robust and efficient reports with the MicroStrategy platform
- Experience guiding and making suggestions to the business users in choosing appropriate and appealing visualizations within MicroStrategy
- Experience administrating MicroStrategy including permissions, security, performance tuning, and troubleshooting
- Experience architecting data sets to ensure ease-of-use for self-serve reporting that performs to standards
- Experience creating complex reports in MicroStrategy according to the software development lifecycle
- Deep knowledge of database structures, normalization, and de-normalization
- Deep knowledge of data warehouse concepts
- Deep knowledge of enterprise reporting tool capabilities within MicroStrategy
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience in a financial services industry preferred
Compensation for the MicroStrategy Architect:
- Compensation target is $150K
- Direct hire opportunity
- Comprehensive Medical benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO
Keywords: MicroStrategy, reports, reporting, MicroStrategy Reports Developer, Reports Developer, Report Developer, data warehousing, business intelligence, BI, business intelligence reporting, report, report design, banking, commercial banking, banks, financial, financial services, report conversion, legacy conversion, SSRS, dashboards, data visualization, visualization, report dashboards, reporting platforms, data normalization, database, database structures, enterprise reporting, report design, Agile, financial services, normalization, de-normalization, remote, benefits, PTO, 401K, direct hire, permanent, direct placement, salary, salaried, administration, administrator, administrate, MicroStrategy administration, permissions, security, performance tuning, troubleshooting, architect, architecture, architecting, agile, agile methodology