Amazon Prime is on a mission to be the world’s most loved membership program. With a range of benefits across shipping, video, music, reading, gaming and more, Prime offers its members the best of Shopping, Convenience and Entertainment. The Prime GTM team is looking for a passionate marketer to help our members get the most out of Prime.
As part of the Prime GTM team, you will be at the center of exciting marketing programs designed to help Prime members discover and obtain more value from their membership. You will plan and execute marketing campaigns on our owned and operated channels. You will work cross-functionally with product and other marketing teams to launch personalized customer experiences. You will use data to optimize and improve campaign performance and will search for customer insights and anecdotes to offer up new ways to engage Prime members. Finally, you will influence various tech and product work streams by providing use cases to scale best-in-class marketing programs. You will play a pivotal role that will impact millions of customers.
- Own the strategy and execution of go-to-market (GTM) plans for Prime products and programs on owned and operated channels
- Coordinate with other channel and benefit marketing teams to ensure seamless message integration
- Track, analyze and report on individual campaign results and bigger picture trends
- Innovate and implement test and learn strategies that drive scalable impact
- Develop best practices in execution and reporting that will serve as a model for partner teams
- Develop use cases for internal tools and platforms that support scaling marketing initiatives
- 3-5+ years of marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or a related field
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
- Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
- Experience building, executing and scaling marketing programs from concept to completion
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data to optimize marketing programs
- Proven success working cross-functionally to execute integrated marketing campaigns
- Strong understanding of experimental design, ability to set tests and optimize on own
- Proven ability to deliver results and prioritize tasks in a fast-moving, dynamic environment
- Experience with SQL and using queries to extract and analyze data
- Ability to work on a diverse team or with a diverse range of coworkers
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Company – Amazon.com Services LLC
Job ID: A1475290