Amazon Pharmacy, which launched in November 2020 with the goal of being the Earth’s most customer-centric pharmacy, is seeking a highly motivated Marketing Manager to build out scalable marketing solutions in a high-growth environment to drive brand awareness and customer acquisition. Specifically, we are looking for candidates who have a passion for thinking deeply about customer lifecycle marketing and email journey creation. At the outset, this role will center on building the strategic roadmap, and implementing and scaling email marketing and retention campaigns that improve Pharmacy conversion. A successful candidate, however, must be open to seamlessly pivoting focus as the business and marketing needs for this nascent- and fast-growing team can change. In all scenarios, Marketing Managers must dive deep into marketing analytics to make optimization recommendations, and think big about scalable marketing and content solutions.
A successful candidate for this role is an independent, creative problem-solver with great business acumen, who possesses the ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously while managing competing deadlines. The candidate must also have proven data analysis skills, be highly innovative and comfortable driving new programs from conception through execution in an ambiguous and fast paced environment.
- Develop, test, execute and iterate robust lifecycle marketing campaigns to drive adoption of and loyalty to Amazon Pharmacy
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and other marketing managers to build cohesive programs including informing customers of new product developments or promotions
- Own and drive marketing channel strategic roadmaps by maintaining a high level of curiosity to source new opportunities, and reacting quickly and strategically to any deviations from the original plan
- Devise and run tests that optimize channel engagement, conversion and cost, where applicable
- Analyze marketing performance with a focus on data-driven insights
- Demonstrate successful partnership with brand, legal, product, design and other internal Amazon teams
- Cultivate a deep understanding or expertise of marketing tools and platforms as well as Amazon central marketing systems and tools, including building custom solution where required
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us/
- 3+ years of progressive responsibility in launching and/or managing acquisition or email marketing channels with a focus on optimization and improving efficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, business, marketing or equivalent.
- Proven track record of effectively developing and implementing marketing strategies that drive customer demand.
- Excellent cross-group collaboration skills, ability to impact outcomes in a fast-paced, matrixed environment.
- High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Deep analytical abilities, especially with respect to experimental design and analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
- Keen understanding of the Pharmacy industry including the laws and regulations pertaining to marketing
- Experience with lifecycle marketing, A/B testing and Salesforce
- SQL or basic data-mining experience
Company – PillPack, LLC
Job ID: A1593569