Come be a part of a rapidly expanding $25 billion dollar global business. At Amazon Business, we set out every day to innovate and disrupt the status quo. We stand at the intersection of tech and retail in the B2B space developing innovative purchasing and procurement solutions to help businesses and organizations reimagine buying. Bring your insight, imagination and a healthy disregard for the impossible. Join us in building and celebrating the value of Amazon Business to buyers and sellers of all sizes, unlocking our potential worldwide.
We are seeking a smart, creative, and self-directed Marketing Manager to deliver engaging, cross-platform Amazon Business store and merchandising experiences that drive discoverability and adoption of business selection and pricing solutions. In this role, you will lead the cross-platform marketing and content strategy for the Amazon Business store. You will also find ways to optimize through scale and continuous experimentation, working closely with our engineering and tech teams.
The ideal candidate has a track record of success in delivering results at scale and working cross-functionally across multiple teams. The right candidate also has strong communication and is comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-pressure entrepreneurial environment. If you’re looking to join a dynamic, growing team in a high-impact role, we want to speak to you!
- Lead cross-platform marketing and content strategy for Amazon Business store, including direct email channel deployment
- Work closely with Amazon Business central marketing and technology teams to deliver creative, engaging solutions that drive discoverability of business solutions
- Develop and optimize a rapid experimentation plan
- Work at both the strategic and tactical level to champion bold, creative ideas
- Seek ways to utilize marketing automation to improve processes and productivity
- Test and refine new marketing approaches to reach and engage key audiences
- Manage multiple projects and balance contending priorities in a rapidly changing environment
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in marketing
- Knowledge of digital marketing tools (e.g., web CMS, marketing automation, web analytics)
- Experience using data to make recommendations and drive decisions
- 4+ years’ experience
- Experience in B2B, high-tech product/services or retail/e-Commerce
- Experience with SQL a plus
- Ability to optimize and scale communications plans and apply lessons learned to make the repeatable easier
- Ability to navigate cross-functionality with stakeholders to drive partnerships and initiatives
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Company – Amazon.com Services LLC
Job ID: A1676858