Global Marketing at FactSet focuses on driving awareness and demand for FactSet’s current and future solutions in support of company revenue goals. Through thought leadership, brand awareness initiatives and a consistent focus on the customer experience, we establish FactSet as a trusted partner helping to solve our client’s greatest challenges through the power of collaboration. All along the customers’ buying journey through retention, we partner with our business units, sales teams, and technology stakeholders to execute go-to-market strategies, deliver robust marketing programs and produce compelling content that attracts, engages, and converts qualified prospects and retains customers.
The Marketing Content Specialist works within the Content & Design team planning, developing, assessing, and maintaining external content produced for clients and prospects to optimize FactSet’s presence and support external campaigns and plans according to ASV goals and marketing priorities. The Marketing Senior Content Specialist’s expertise resides in writing creative and technical content, ensuring consistent messaging, tone, and key features are positioned across all content types produced.
- Contribute to all aspects of marketing content activities, including creative and technical writing and editing a variety of online and printed external materials such as web content, blogs, white papers, ebooks, brochures, account-based materials, video scripts, event materials, brand materials, emails, campaigns, etc.
- Build/develop product expertise on area of focus and writing skills across middle and bottom of funnel content assets. Develop a core understanding of our clients, the firm types we serve and how products integrate into their workflows.
- Collaborate across content team to evaluate, build inventory, revise, and plan content needs across the marketing and sales funnel for the defined area of expertise and based on ASV targets, key target audiences and marketing priorities.
- Collaborate with content team members to ensure consistency, proper proofreading, and error-free content that follows FactSet branding guidelines, style, tone and practices.
- Collaborate closely with Marketing Programs team members to meet with internal SMEs, Product Marketers, external suppliers, and other stakeholders to coordinate on the creation and execution of marketing content for specific solutions, themes or key projects.
- Work with content leaders on dedicated specific projects, such as acquisitions’ content integration, headlines for high-level content across all solutions, Kapost (content management system) projects, etc.
- Collaborate with Design team on printing, creative briefings for content pieces, proofs approval, and revisions to be made to content assets.
- Enforce and ensure proper usage of content, web and marketing management systems across all assets and content for accurate inventory, distribution both internally and externally, and data metrics storage.
Salary Range: $72,000 – $100,000
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of demonstrated professional experience in B2B marketing, financial services marketing or equivalent FactSet experience.
- Understanding of content creation and strategy along the buyer’s journey to attract and engage prospects and clients.
- Superior creative and technical writing skills with the ability to articulate messages that resonate with customers. Passionate about quality with excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Experience working collaboratively with cross-functional, global teams. Excellent interpersonal skills and professionalism.
- Bonus experience and skills include knowledge of FactSet product/solutions, ESG financial solutions, marketing automation, website CMS, digital channels and analytics.
The budgeted salary range for this position in the states of Connecticut and New York City is $72,000 – $100,000.
FactSet is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity