The Role & The Team:
If you have stumbled upon this posting or someone helped you find your way (you’re welcome), then you just might be a numbers person. Not those superficial numbers. You know, like how many cups of Verve Coffee our typical analyst drinks each day (1.8465). You like the really good stuff: the thousands of rows of data needed to solve really complex problems. An example of which might be: how to optimize our spend against users at different stages of their purchasing journeys. Or this: improving the quality of our campaigns while becoming more operationally efficient. Easy….right? Our business model has a strong appetite for rich business intelligence, but it has an insatiable sweet tooth for customer engagement. And this is where you come in. Our San Francisco Marketing team seeks an Marketing Analyst — an invaluable business partner — who is excited to support future decisions that will improve marketing impact, enable faster decision making, and better coordinate efforts across channels.
The work you’d do:
- Build and maintain dashboards help the marketing team improve strategic decision making and daily program management
- Improve our experimentation efforts and support the marketing team in executing experiments (design and analyze)
- Be an analytical partner to marketing managers through leveraging data to help share the impact of marketing and drive top-line growth
- Foster a data-driven culture by continuously improving our data collection methods and analytical tools
- Improve our understanding of our customers through analysis and our means of getting better customer data via collaboration with partners across the business (Marketing Platforms Engineering, Data Science, and Product)
- Discover new ways of approaching your own day to day through appropriate levels of automation
- Curious. That perfect balance between skeptic and believer.
- Insightful. You derive context from unclear, incomplete and sometimes contradictory data.
- Collaborative. You figure out a way to say yes…even if it is really a no.
- Nimble. We move fast and our growth is impressive, and this excites you.
- Creative. You have a passion for telling stories with data.
You stand out because you have:
- Experience in an analytics role (ideally with marketplace/e-commerce marketing teams)
- Familiarity with and practical experience with A/B and/or Multivariate Testing frameworks
- Proficiency with SQL and Google BigQuery
- Proficiency with BI tools such as Looker, Google Data Studio, or Periscope/Sisense
- Familiarity with marketing metrics and ads data
And some bonus points if you have:
- Experience with ETLs and data workflow management systems, such as Airflow
- Experience with Google Analytics and CDP, like Segment
- Strong appetite and ability to learn what you don’t know
Some of what you’d come to expect when you join RB:
- Equity, in the form of Restricted Stock Units
- Generous parental leave programs
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans – some options covered for you and your dependents at 100%
- 401(k) with a 5% match
- 20 days paid vacation per year
- Redbubble discounts
- Apple equipment
- And many more…ask us about it
Redbubble was born in 2006 in Melbourne. The dream was simple. Give independent artists a meaningful new way to sell their creations. Today, we connect over 800k artists and designers across the planet with millions of fans. As for us? We’re passionate, imaginative, and a little offbeat. An inspired mix that’s helped artists earn over $100M since launch. (We’re also nice, well-balanced folks with lives outside of work.)
We take our values seriously and work hard to build open minded, open hearted teams. Teams who reflect a diversity of experience, identity, perspective, and background. Bringing more creativity into the world? It takes all the crayons in the box. Differences that help us create a healthy work culture and more engaging marketplace for our artists and customers. If this sounds inspiring (thinker emoji goes here), we’re excited to hear from you.