With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 7.5 million+ contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 90+ countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
Account-based marketing managers at Icertis own the execution and analytics of our account-based marketing campaigns and initiatives. Our ABM managers partner with field marketing and sales to support the continued refining of campaign planning and tactics to grow the sales pipeline, reduce sales cycle time, and increase win rate, while providing data-driven insights on ABM activities.
What You Will Do
- Work independently and collaboratively with the global and regional marketing teams and agency vendors on messaging digital advertising plans, offers, creative design elements, and direct mail.
- Execute the account-based marketing strategy for new business pipeline development and acceleration.
- Directly support the customer advocacy teams to generate expansion pipeline and win deals with target accounts.
- Orchestrate timing and cadence of marketing campaigns to align with inside and field sales motions.
- Build and launch 1:1 and 1:few account-based marketing campaigns, including display, paid social, direct mail, events, etc.
- Create and maintain campaign performance dashboards and other reports.
- Participate in annual, quarterly, and bi-weekly planning sessions.
- Share and demonstrate our core values: fairness, openness, respect, teamwork, and execution.
- Consistently apply growth mindset behaviors: curiosity, analysis, outside-the-box thinking, networking, and deep ownership.
What You Will Bring
- Outstanding communication and writing skills: able to ask questions and share information with clarity and brevity across verbal, phone, email, and messaging platforms.
- Excellent project management skills: able to define key workstreams and tasks needed to complete each, express in a project plan, and work the plan to on-time completion, providing regular status updates as needed.
- Experience working within a start-up environment or with start-up clients: ability to work in a rapidly growing organization and quickly deliver results.
- Teamwork: comfortable and motivated working in a collaborative environment.
- Critical thinking: able to voice new ideas and offer constructive feedback to stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field.
- 5 -10 years’ experience in a marketing role, preferably with a B2B SaaS company.
- Familiarity with 6sense or other ABM solutions.
- Familiarity with Marketo or other marketing automation solutions.
- Familiarity with Salesforce or other CRM platforms.
- Familiarity with project management tools.
- Familiarity with data analysis tools including Excel and PowerBI.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
Icertis, Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] or get in touch with your recruiter.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.