We are Frymaster! We design, manufacture and supply best-in-class commercial fryers for the global foodservice market. We empower you to grow with us. We recognize you and reward you. We win together as one team. Bring your passion for excellence to our table.
As a Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for the overall maintenance and repair for both facilities, buildings, and all production equipment and machinery.
Reporting directly to the Manager of Maintenance , this position is based in Shreveport, LA.
- Troubleshoot, maintain, and repair all production equipment with a minimum of production downtime.
- Troubleshoot and repair electronics at component level.
- High knowledge of practice with electricity up to 480 volts.
- Perform preventative maintenance on all plant equipment.
- Follow all safety regulations without supervision.
- Read electrical schematics.
- Work harmoniously with co-workers and exhibit professional communication skills.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ability to wear all required personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Must be able to work overtime on short notice.
- Must be able to work at both plants and on any shift.
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with hydraulics and pneumatics in a manufacturing environment required.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in industrial maintenance or electrical systems and machine repair in a manufacturing environment required.
- Must be forklift certified or able to become certified.
Skills & Abilities:
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs. alone and over 50 lbs. with assistance.
- Stand and walk on concrete up to 100% of work day.
- Ability to bend, stoop, kneel, and crouch.
- Manual dexterity in hands for tool usage.
- Ability to climb and balance.
- Work in non-temperature-controlled environment.
- Ability to use hands to reach and to handle or feel.
We believe that our people our one of our most valuable assets. Thats why we provide our employees with a competitive benefits package that helps protect their health, income and lifestyle. Some offerings are dependent upon the role, work schedule, or location, and can include the following:
- Competitive starting wage: $27.14/hour or higher DOE
- Healthcare (medical, dental, vision)
- 401(k) savings plan
- Wellness Program
- Supplemental Health Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Training and Development
- Tuition Assistance
- Holiday Pay opportunities
- Employee discounts
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- On-the-job training and skills development
- Basic Life Insurance
- Leave Program
- Employee Events and more
For more company information, visit www.welbilt.com . To explore more Career opportunities at Welbilt, visit www.careers.welbilt.com .
Welbilt, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer which values diversity in the workplace. All applicants shall receive equal consideration and treatment in employment without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, marital status, familial status, medical condition, or any other status protected by law. All recruitment, hiring, placements, transfers and promotions will be on the basis of individual skills, knowledge, abilities, and business need.