12 Hour Day Shift
LPN (skilled nursing) – Heritage House – Troy, NY
If you are looking for a LPN position in skilled nursing, to meet a schedule as weekend Night TRACK 7pm-7am every Saturday and Sunday, this could be your opportunity. Here at St. Peter’s Health Partner’s, we care for more people in more places.
Eddy Heritage House Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is a 122-bed skilled nursing care center located in Troy, NY. Situated on top of upper Tibbits Avenue, the center overlooks the great Hudson Valley. Dedicated to enhancing the dignity, comfort and quality of life for seniors in a homelike environment. Eddy Heritage House provides Skilled Nursing Care, Rehabilitation Services, short-term, sub-acute rehabilitation services for individuals who do not require the intensive rehabilitation therapy provided at an acute rehabilitation hospital and respite services.
- Commitment to safety: Through Trinity Health’s distribution network, the team has never ran out of PPE and has increased their safety training in the face of COVID
- Quality of Life: Where career opportunities and quality of life converge
- Advancement: Strong orientation program, tuition assistance and career development
- Work/Life: Leadership team tries to be as accommodating with schedule as possible, but looking for every other weekendSaturday and Sunday 7am-7pm
- TRACK position: earn benefits for working24 hours a pay period at a special TRACK rate
- Uniform allowance: The site will help put money toward your scrubs each year
- Engaged leaders: Supervisors, Managers and Directors that are out on the floor alongside the staff
- Close to home: Location that is an easy commute from Albany, Cohoes, Latham, Clifton Park as well as areas of Vermont!
What You Will Do
- Administers nursing care to residents under the direction of a Registered Professional Nurse. Assists with treatments and procedures and carries out selected duties within the framework of the established nursing plan of care
- In collaboration with the RN collects data about residents and determines priorities is resident care based upon identified needs and goals.
- Contributes to the plan of care through collaboration and effective communication with the RN and other members of the healthcare team.
- Under the direction of the RN and within the scope of practice, complies with established nursing policies, procedures and standards to provide safe, quality care to residents.
- Administers medications and monitors IV therapy as ordered and according to established policies and standards.
- Provides emotional support to residents and their families
What you will need:
- A current license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in the State of New York
- 1 year of experience or more as a LPN, but willing to help train the right candidate to further their skills
- 1 year of experience or more working in a skilled nursing facility
- Ability to maintain the highest level of customer service while completing day to day duties and responsibilities
- Ability to communicate effectively in a fast pace work environment
- Ability to engage within a team setting
- Passion to learn, grow and develop in the nursing field
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.