Want to learn more about this role and Jobot? Click our Jobot logo and follow our LinkedIn page!
Gastro Locums | Highest Pay Rates | Flexible Scheduling | A+ Rated Malpractice Coverage
This Jobot Job is hosted by Allison Patierno
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Easy Apply” button and sending us your resume.
Salary $375 – $550 per hour
A Bit About Us
At Jobot Health, we combine AI + experienced recruiters to support care givers in their mission to improve health + well being.
Jobot Health is part of the Jobot Family of Companies. Jobot blends their proprietary AI technology, Jax, and experienced recruiters, Jobot Pros, to create the first-of-its-kind job matching engine. This unique blend of technology and recruiting expertise makes recruiting top talent and building a positive work culture within reach.
Feel free to call or text anytime for more information
Mark Eysmann Associate Recruiter
Why join us?
Jobot Health aims to make your locums experience simple and efficient
All of our recruiters have multiple years of locums experience and know the market better than the rest
Streamlined and efficient credentialing
“A-Rated” malpractice coverage
Assistance with credentialing and licensing
Travel and housing expenses covered
We are seeking a skilled Contract Locums – Gastroenterologist to join our team. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in gastroenterology, Endoscopic and Colonoscopy procedures. As a Contract Locums, you will be responsible for providing exceptional care to our patients while working on a contractual basis.
- Providing care to patients with upper and lower GI conditions
- Collaborating with other healthcare professionals to develop treatment plans
- Maintaining accurate and detailed patient records
- Participating in continuing education and professional development opportunities
- Providing guidance and support to other medical professionals as needed
- Valid medical license and board certification in gastroenterology
- At least 2 years of experience in gastroenterology and ERCP procedures
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Commitment to providing exceptional patient care
If you are a skilled gastroenterologist with a passion for providing exceptional patient care, we encourage you to apply for this exciting contract locums position. We offer competitive compensation and the opportunity to work with a dynamic team of healthcare professionals.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Easy Apply” button.
Want to learn more about this role and Jobot?
Click our Jobot logo and follow our LinkedIn page!