Position: LMS Administrator
Market Traders Institute Inc. (MTI) is an industry leader in trading technology and investor education for the past 20+ years; based in Orlando, Florida. We help investors make better, faster, and smarter trading decisions by using our proprietary strategies and trading technology. MTI has been recognized as an INC. 5000 (2015 & 2016) fastest growing employee-oriented culture companies in America and has received several awards for being a “Best Place to Work” in Central Florida.
Non-exempt Salary-Competitive pay structure based on experience
2-Year Degree in Business, Technology, Education, Design or related field.
We are currently seeking a full-time LMS Administrator for our Product Education Team. This position is responsible for the daily management and administration of the Learning Management System. With direction from the Director of Education and Technology, this position will support MTI’s learning needs by maximizing use of the Thought Industries LMS and related processes, develop and maintain implementation and integration services, and provide both technical and operational leadership to ensure efficient platform operation. The LMS Administrator is a subject matter expert concerning the platform’s capabilities.
- Ensure all education content is uploaded to the Online University (LMS) in a timely manner.
- Provide data and user metrics from the LMS to Management/Leadership on a weekly basis (Key Performance Indicators)
- Assist in the creation of Learning Assets (PowerPoint Decks, Manuals, Classrooms, etc)
- Provide insight and innovation to MTI’s Courses and Learning Assets to improve user adoption and engagement.
- Work with Technology Team and Subject Matter Experts to provide advice on how the LMS functions and integrates with other technologies.
- Work with different teams to provide Visibility and Transparency to timelines of content updates, releases, and data.
- Work with UIUX Teams to implement new designs and templates for course and content types.
- Work with Marketing and Technology Teams to update eCommerce content for catalog of products.
- Proficiency in Learning Management Systems, eLearning and Content Management.
- Understand Technical Requirements and the differences and similarities of Learning Management Systems
- Understanding Reporting from a Platform and how to report on different metrics within a Learning Management System
- Basic Understanding of HTML and CSS coding languages to update and modify course pages and provide student access to content.
- Basic Understanding of structure for courses in an eLearning Environment and the ability to build classrooms quickly within the LMS
- Understanding of Adobe Suite, Vimeo, and other content platforms (creation and management).
- Understanding of Microsoft Office and Google Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- HTML and CSS Proficiency
- Understanding of the Thought Industries LBS and/or Thinkific LMS
- Content Design and/or Content Management Experience
- Understanding of Salesforce or other CRM Platform
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options effective Day 1, with company contributions based on years of service
- Company paid Short Term Disability
- LTD, Hospital Indemnity, Accident, and other auxiliary benefits
- 401(k) tiered match up to 4% of annual salary
- Up to 25 Flex PTO days per year
- 3 paid volunteer days
- 7 Paid holidays
- Respectful environment
- Work-life balance
- Overall team collaboration and support
- Snacks and drinks provided throughout the day
- Company functions
- Covered parking
Physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Work requires moderate physical effort and use of motor skills requiring manual dexterity. While performing duties of this job, employee may regularly stand, walk, stoop, and sit. Employee may lift, lower, push, pull or carry work related items weighing up to 20 pounds. This position requires physical effort associated with using the personal computer to enter or retrieve information.
Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Qualified candidates will be asked to submit to a background screening.