Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Analyze, map, protect, or discover vulnerabilities, intrusions and threats to computer network systems
- Perform maintenance of operating systems, virtual machines (VMs), physical servers, and storage systems for these applications
- Perform in-depth diagnostic analysis of computer and network intrusions. Determine if modifications have been made to suspect system(s) and the vector by which that modification occurred
Minimum Skills & Requirements
- Must have TS/SCI security clearance
- A Bachelor’s Degree (Math, science, computers, or engineering field preferred) OR five to eight (5-8) years’ experience in network and vulnerability support analysis, or a Master’s degree and three (3) years’ work related experience in a relevant technical discipline or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must have the appropriate IA Workforce Certifications and experience with eMASS
- IAT Level III certification (Certifications include one or more of the following: CASP, CE, CCNP Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), GCED, GCIH)
- Experience with some or all of the following technologies: Splunk, Elasticsearch, SNORT, HBSS, and Wireshark
- Intermediate level knowledge of Network Engineering and Administration
- Knowledge and experience performing Windows and/or Linux Administration tasks
- Experience building and maintaining Network and System design documentation
Desired Skills & Requirements
- Ability and experience in performing administration on a variety of Linux based client/server platforms
- Ability to perform trade off analysis in security related scenarios
- Desired certifications: one or more of the following: Security+, CAP, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), OSCP
- Ability to serve as a SME for working groups and meetings with partner organizations / agencies
- Experience analyzing intelligence information and technical data, analyzing exploitation opportunities, documenting information and process, gathering intelligence information of an identified activity through SIGINT and /or other intelligence disciplines, Internet, and other research means, interpreting analytical results
- Demonstrated analytic ability to perform technical analysis for exploitation of an identified activity that is of an unknown origin, competence with relevant CNO or SIGINT tools and databases used for customer mission, and communications skills that include the ability to provide formal documentation of analysis and/or research results
- Writing and editing skills at a professional/technical level, and experience managing internal and external customer relations
SRC IS A CONTRACTOR FOR THE U.S. GOVERNMENT, THIS POSITION WILL REQUIRE U.S. CITIZENSHIP AS WELL AS, A U.S. GOVERNMENT SECURITY CLEARANCE AT THE TOP SECRET / SCI / POLY LEVEL
All Federal contractor employees may still be required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, regardless of work location (including work from home), except for those employees that work only in foreign countries. Full vaccination status is achieved two weeks after the final vaccine dose. This requirement does permit employees to request reasonable accommodations for medical or seriously-held religious reasons.
Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced information technology and engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multidisciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. For positions requiring a security clearance, selected applicants will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Scientific Research Corporation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Scientific Research Corporation endeavors to make www.scires.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact email@example.com for assistance. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
[#CJ #LI- HK1]