AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation is seeking a Loan Originator with an active NMLS number to join our winning team. The ideal candidate has a competitive spirit, a customer focus and a passion for selling. Candidates must be detail-oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills. This is a remote opportunity.
At AmeriSave, we’re one team with one shared dream – to be the best. We’re dedicated to building an inclusive culture where employees are empowered and supported to do their best work – whether from home or in the office.
What you’ll find at AmeriSave is that we don’t just set you up for success, we set you up to WIN. Team members are provided with cutting edge origination software, CRM, marketing automation, data reporting / analytic software, and leading mortgage application technologies to help make more deals happen. Our culture at AmeriSave is casual and fun, and we offer competitive compensation and benefits.
AmeriSave is the company you’ve been waiting to work for!
We Also Offer
Low cost platform with competitive product pricing
Advanced technology that fosters a smooth and streamlined process with speedy turn times that will delight your clients
Cross training for all Loan Originators with ability to offer Conventional, FHA, USDA and VA products
License maintenance and continuing education courses provided. LO’s licensed in multiple states
Aggressive Compensation Plans
Benefits package to include medical, dental, vision and prescription drug coverage as well as 401(k) benefits.
Flexible and fun culture
- Consult with borrowers, listen to their needs and help them evaluate AmeriSave’s options
- Manage a pipeline of both purchase and refinance
- Use AmeriSave’s state-of-the-art technology to qualify the borrower for one or more of our loan programs
- Establish an ongoing relationship by delivering best-in-class customer service
- Be knowledgeable about our loan programs and financing options
- Recent mortgage loan origination experience required; call center environment preferred
- Must meet all Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System & Registry (NMLS) requirements
- Understanding of mortgage regulatory guidelines
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to quickly connect and establish a great rapport with people
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while handling competing priorities effectively
- Self-motivated, driven, high-energy and a positive attitude
- Detail oriented and results driven
- Strong desire to succeed in a sales environment and to be a top producer
- Proactive with a strong sense of urgency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
AmeriSave is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
California Consumer Privacy Act Disclosure Acknowledgment
Employment Applicants, New Hires, and Employees Residing in California
AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation’s California Consumer Privacy Act Policy Statement (“Policy”) can be reviewed here: www.amerisave.com/privacy-policy .
When AmeriSave’s Human Resources Department makes future requests for personal information, the same Policy is applicable. By applying, you understand this acknowledgment covers current and future personal information requests. You also acknowledge the business purpose of the personal information collected and that future requests may occur while applying for a position at AmeriSave and/or during employment, if applicable.