Color is a health technology company that makes population-scale healthcare programs accessible, convenient, and cost-effective for everyone. We have raised $100 million in Series E funding, bringing our valuation to $4.6 billion and our total raised amount to $378 million. We work with governments, public health institutions, employers, and national health initiatives around the world to provide the tools for preventive health and infectious disease management, including testing, vaccinations, and other services.
What We Offer
💰 Competitive salary
✨ Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits. Including employer HSA contributions.
📈 401k match
📝 Monthly lunch, phone, and wifi stipend for remote employees
🏝 Generous vacation policy, paid holidays, and company-wide recharge days
💌 Monthly stipend to spend on your well being
🍼 Equal paid parental leave for birthing and non-birthing parents
🧬 Four complimentary clinical-grade genetic testing kits for you and your family
Apply to join Color and do the most meaningful work of your career. If you are not sure that you’re 100% qualified but are up for the challenge – we want you to apply!
We are looking for someone to join our IT team to help meet the challenges of a scaling organization. This role will focus on identity and access management and general IT systems automation. This is a full-time exempt employment position.
How You’ll Contribute
- Build and maintain automation tools for infrastructure provisioning across a diverse range of SaaS applications
- Develop and deploy solutions to improve scalability of our existing systems
- Follow best practices to manage user access governance processes, including working with stakeholders to manage roles, role memberships, separation of duties requirements, & lifecycle workflows
- Serve as a subject matter expert and solution architect for IAM solutions
- Create process documentation, including workflows, process maps, & controls
- Provide periodic reporting, including key performance indicators (KPIs), to ensure process health and continued ability to meet business needs
- Willingness to support production systems in an on-call rotation
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have
- Proficiency with scripting and automation tools (Python, Bash, etc)
- 3+ years of experience with identity lifecycle and governance processes
- Experience with cloud platforms (GCP preferred)
- Experience with identity and access management platforms (Okta preferred)
- Familiarity with enterprise SaaS applications such as Google Workspace, Salesforce & Jira
- Experience solving complex, systemic issues that require creative thinking and solutions
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently
- Experience using an ITSM system (Freshservice preferred)
Nice To Have
- Experience with regulatory compliance frameworks (e.g. SOX, SOC 2, ISO, NIST)
- Experience with no-code workflow platforms (Okta Workflows preferred)
- Experience with infrastructure as code (Terraform)
Possible Projects To Contribute To
- Rearchitecting IAM permissions across the board according to best practices
- Improving efficiency of existing automations and workflows
- Improve alerting and monitoring tools for better visibility
Color is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. Color prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Color conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants with disabilities in our recruitment process.
Mandatory Vaccination Policy Disclosure
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: Color requires anyone working onsite or visiting Color’s offices to confirm they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a medical or religious accommodation is timely requested and approved. Please reach out if you have questions or concerns about this policy and how it may apply to your candidacy for a role with Color.