About The Role
As an IT Support Associate II, you will use your skills to support the operations team in resolving technical problems within an Amazon Operations facility that span across a multitude of technical disciplines. We are committed to improvement; you will be encouraged to participate in career development opportunities as presented to progress your career at Amazon.
What Do We Offer?
Amazon offers competitive compensation packages including comprehensive healthcare benefits starting on Day 1, matching 401(k) program, and up to 20 weeks of paid parental leave. But wait there’s more: we don’t wear suits and ties! Come as you are because jeans, t-shirts, sneakers and sometimes a neon safety vest will be your daily outfit.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Allocation, maintenance and troubleshooting of IT equipment used in Amazon Operations facilities.
- Handles support requests and procedures across the network.
- Assist in training new hires.
- Continuous learning of new technologies.
- Ability to support customers from multiple buildings in the area, as well as remote customers.
- Ability to move up to 49lbs as well as stand and walk for 10-12 hours at a time with or without reasonable accommodation.
- 1+ year experience in maintaining laser printers
- 1+ year experience with Cisco/networking and either Linux and/or Microsoft
- High School or equivalent diploma
- 1+ year of practice in the set up and installation of computer and networking equipment in a professional environment
- A+, Network +, or other IT industry standard certifications.
- Experience troubleshooting integrated and interdependent computer systems.
- Experience maintaining zebra thermal printers, troubleshooting thin clients, PCs, scanners, and portable handheld terminals.
- Ability to prioritize work based on department and production objectives
- Service Management, Project Management, and Inventory Management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work, prioritize and make decisions independently in a fast-paced production environment.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Company – Amazon.com Services LLC
Job ID: A1474210