You joined the financial services industry to make a difference in the lives of your clients. At Fidelity, we have a relentless commitment to our clients. Come join a firm that is a stable industry leader where we focus on the importance of communicating to connect and not just communicating to transact. We empower professional flexibility, growth, and support thus enabling long-term success for you and our clients.
The Purpose of Your Role
Working in our Investor Center, you will develop financial plans customized to the needs of your mass affluent clients through a wide range of solution and services. Instead of spending your time sourcing new clients, you will engage with existing clients, allowing your focus to remain where it matters the most: cultivating relationships and providing investment solutions.
The Expertise We’re Looking For
- Previous success in building relationships, uncovering needs and recommending solutions
- FINRA Series 7 & 63 licensed; Series 65 or 66 licensed and appropriate state registrations OR ability to acquire series 65/66 upon hire
- Degree and/or other professional certifications such as a CFP are helpful; if you don’t already have a CFP or degree, our Tuition Reimbursement program can help you obtain one!
The Skills You Bring
- You have a comprehensive understanding of various investment solutions, and can educate customers on the values and differences of each
- Being coachable, collaborative, and curious are your “go to” attributes
- Outstanding consultative selling and organizational skills
- In a team-based, fast paced environment you take initiative and exceed expectations
Our Investments in You
Fidelity’s greatest advantage is our people, and we believe it is important to approach life holistically. We offer a competitive total rewards package, including a stable base salary, to recognize associate achievements. And our benefit programs are designed to help you and your family strike the right balance. We offer training in-branch, regionally, nationally, and virtually to help you with all aspects of your business. You will not fail due to a lack of training or onboarding!
The Value You Deliver
- Providing needs-based mentorship to mass affluent customers, and contributing to the long-term growth and retention of Fidelity assets
- With our open architecture, you offer a wide broad range of financial solutions
- Effectively engaging clients through personal interactions, reflecting your interpersonal communication and relationship building skills
Series 07 – FINRA, Series 63 – FINRA
Fidelity Investments is a privately held company with a mission to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients’ money.
At Fidelity, you’ll find endless opportunities to build a meaningful career that positively impacts peoples’ lives, including yours. You can take advantage of flexible benefits that support you through every stage of your career, empowering you to thrive at work and at home. Honored with a Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award, we have been recognized by our employees as a Best Place to Work in 2022. And you don’t need a finance background to succeed at Fidelity—we offer a range of opportunities for learning so you can build the career you’ve always imagined.
As a result of COVID-19, many of our associates are continuing to work remotely. When Fidelity employees eventually return to the office, our goal is for most people to work flexibly in a way that balances both personal and business needs with time onsite and offsite through what we’re calling “Dynamic Working.”
We invite you to Find Your Fidelity at fidelitycareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact the HR Leave of Absence/Accommodation Team by sending an email to accommodations @fmr.com, or by calling 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 3.