Littelfuse is one of America’s Best Mid-Sized Companies (Forbes) and has been named one of the Best Places to Work in Illinois (Best Companies Group) for 11 consecutive years. With its global headquarters in Chicago, Illinois, USA, Littelfuse is a leading, global manufacturer of electronic components serving more than 100,000 end customers across industrial, transportation, and electronics end markets. We have more than 17,000 employees with operations in 15 countries. From semiconductors to sensors… switches to fuses and more… we produce billions of electronic components that help our customers empower a sustainable, connected, and safer world. In 2021, Littelfuse had net sales of $2.1 billion.
Provides service and support to customers and the outside sales team. Builds strong relationships with existing and potential customers. Researches market for competitive pricing information; analyzes research to make pricing recommendations for sellers and broader team. Presents pricing findings to senior leaders.
- Provides support to customers and outside sales team, address product issues and errors, identifies solutions and recommends action to ensure customer satisfaction. (50%)
- Monitors market conditions, product innovations, and competitors’ products, prices, and sales, and recommends pricing adjustments. (35%)
- Calculates product pricing for specific customers, reflecting the customer and sales channel. (10%)
- Researches competitive pricing to understand market trends. (5%)
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor or university degree
- Two to five years of experience
- Experience with global manufacturing companies preferred
- Advanced knowledge in MS Office
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- High attention to detail
Littelfuse strives to empower associate growth and development in a culture of ongoing collaboration and respect for diverse global perspectives and expertise. Our Core Values – Customer Focus, Integrity, Innovation, Teamwork and Results Driven – supports us on our mission to improve the safety, reliability, efficiency, and performance of our customers’ products and systems.
We are an equal opportunity employer that takes pride in giving every associate the means and courage to make a difference – everywhere, every day.
We offer a competitive salary package and a variety of benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Disability and Retirement benefits as well as development opportunities like internal Lean Six Sigma Certification.