Piper Enterprise Solutions is currently seeking an experienced and motivated Infor Application Developer to work with one of Maryland’s largest healthcare systems on a permanent, fully REMOTE basis.
Responsibilities Of The Infor Application Developer
- Preparing and validating complex systems and validating flow charts to describe existing and proposed applications.
- Preparing accurate and complete technical specifications, such as schema or file specifications, program specifications, and backup and recovery controls as necessary for all development efforts.
- Leading the development of prototypical systems or system components to demonstrate technical feasibility.
- Developing highly complex software in a variety of environments and platforms to address stated system goals and needs.
- Leading the development of application testing and conversion plans.
- Participating in hardware and software evaluation efforts related to the purchase or utilization of new hardware, new systems, and new system or application development software.
- Developing or modifying highly complex or technically advanced application enhancements in accordance with accepted protocols and standards.
Requirements Of The Infor Application Developer
- 5-7+ years of experience in information systems, including five years of programming or systems analysis, or equivalent related experience is required. Previous experience in leading a project and/or team preferred.
- 3+ years working with Infor v10 and v11 Cloudsuite preferred and experience with Infor IPA.
- Experience in a healthcare environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline or equivalent experience is required.
Compensation For The Infor Application Developer
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Fully remote