The HVAC Engineer will play a critical role with supporting the plant during the manufacturing stage.
- Checking and approving drawings, information and documentation which meets Industrial standards and code.
- Review and monitor Engineering work.
- Attend and initiate Design and Development Planning and Review session to meet customers and industrys need.
- Prepare Technical Requisitions for mechanical HVAC systems and various related components.
- Review vendor quotations and provide feedback to procurement team.
- Prepare and complete various mechanical engineering deliverable drawings, documents, and calculations such as HVAC Flow Diagrams, Equipment and Pumping Layouts, Determining the Critical Load and Heat Load, specifying data sheets for HVAC main equipment or ancillary equipment, details of fire suppression system, etc.
- Perform Computational Fluid Dynamic (CFD) Modeling for Airflow.
- Prepare bulk Material Take Offs and detailed Bill of Materials.
- Represent company with customers during review meetings. Act as the primary point of contact for clients, responding to their inquiries and concerns in a timely and professional manner.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering (or relevant field)
- PE License (Professional Engineering License) or EIT (Engineer in Training)
- 10+yrs experience in mechanical HVAC design and engineering
- Experience with Data Centers infrastructure.
- Strong Knowledge in HVAC system design and construction.
- Knowledge of HVAC grills, plenums, fire, smoke dampers, electric heaters, configurations, etc.
- Knowledge of industry standards, codes, and regulations
- Computer-aided design (CAD) and building information modeling (BIM) software.
- Fast track design/build projects and or multiple significant upgrade projects
- Detailed understanding of chillers, cooling towers, direct and indirect evaporative cooling, mechanical control systems, fan systems, duct work, acoustics, pumps, vessels, valves, CAHU (Critical Air Handling Units), cooling towers, chillers, and other critical mechanical equipment / systems.
System One, and its subsidiaries including Joul, ALTA IT Services, CM Access, and MOUNTAIN, LTD., are leaders in delivering outsourced services and workforce solutions across North America. We help clients get work done more efficiently and economically, without compromising quality. System One not only serves as a valued partner for our clients, but we offer eligible employees health and welfare benefits coverage options including medical, dental, vision, spending accounts, life insurance, voluntary plans, as well as participation in a 401(k) plan.
System One is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, family care or medical leave status, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.