Alto is America’s leading digital pharmacy, transforming a $500 billion industry. Founded in 2015, Alto’s better pharmacy model is centered on the critical role of pharmacists as the final link in a person’s health journey. Alto combines expert pharmacist care with purpose-built technology to deliver a more convenient and affordable experience for those who need medication. To date, Alto has fulfilled more than three million prescriptions, expanded to twelve markets, and built a mobile app experience that makes it easier than ever to manage medications and chat with a pharmacist. As Alto continues its rapid growth, it remains customer obsessed, with an industry-leading NPS score of 86.
About The Role
The HRIS Analyst is a key member of the People Operations team at Alto. In this role you will be the domain professional for all HR and Recruiting business processes. You will advise HR managers and employees on the use of Workday HCM, Greenhouse, Zendesk and other ecosystem tools to support the organization. You will partner with the broader People Team to analyze workflow, and collaborate on the design of process improvements. A strong HRIS Analyst will be able to demonstrate the value of system capabilities and how they affect the overall business. If you are truly passionate about business systems and love to make a difference, this role is for you!
Accelerate Your Career As You
- Serve as domain expert for Workday HCM, managing hands-on configuration in two or more domains: Core HCM, Absence, Compensation, Security, Analytics and Reporting.
- Partner with the solution architect and People Operations team to drive requirement gathering, process review, solution design, project management, testing, training, documentation and implementation.
- Ensure consistency of project schedules, maintain systems orientation, set technology priorities, and conduct long-term planning.
- Provide production support by triaging, identifying, and resolving issues with the external system integration partners.
- Assist management with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing, and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities.
- Support upgrades, enhancements, testing, validation, and overall system performance;
- Lead Workday product update process, including regression testing and contingency planning for large projects.
- Perform bulk data uploads (EIBs) and maintain security role assignment.
- Create and deliver self-service user guides to internal teams.
- Work with Internal Audit and Operations teams to develop auditing processes and ensure SOX compliance.
A Bit About You:
- 5+ years of experience in analyzing HR processes.
- 3+ years of practical experience on the Workday HCM platform with a minimum of one full deployment project.
- Demonstrable experience in analyzing and anticipating business needs to implement process improvements and transformations.
- Experience assessing, making recommendations, and driving adoption of new features.
- Possess the ability to be resilient with a growth mindset and apply learned knowledge in real time.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills to translate business requirements with implementation stakeholders.
- Ability to scale down technical information, and help end-users understand system functionality.
- Willingness and ability to build productive and collaborative relationships across the organization.
- Experience with Greenhouse ATS, ADP, Lattice and PlanSource
- Maintained Workday certification(s) preferred (HCM, Absence, Advanced Comp).
- Strong proficiency Microsoft Excel / Google Sheets.
- Project management experience.
Additional Physical Job Requirements
- Read English, comprehend, and follow simple oral and written instructions. The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading. Assessing the accuracy, neatness and thoroughness of the work assigned.
- Communicating with others to exchange information. Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word; those activities where detailed or important spoken instructions must be conveyed to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
- Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction, and having the ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and making fine discriminations in sound.
- Frequent repeating motions required to operate a computer that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers.
- Sedentary work: Sitting most of the time, exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Walking and standing are required only occasionally.
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.