Full Job Description
Are you passionate about people and managing new Human Resource projects for a growing company? Are you hungry to innovate, impact and elevate yourself and others through software, tech and all things HR? Are you a compliance wizard with great attention to detail? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
The Dentist Entrepreneur Organization is looking to add an enthusiastic and proficient Human Resources Coordinator to our team. Here at DEO, we believe that people are our greatest asset! In this role you will be responsible for creating and maintaining DEO’s excellent culture, considering that we are a people forward company, and advancing company growth through smart policies among several other pivotal HR responsibilities.
This is a part-time position 25-35 hours per week. The compensation for this position is $25-$30 per/hr. This position is 100% remote, allowing you to work anywhere. If you’re looking for a forward-thinking, technology-focused work environment with advancement opportunities and leadership and personal development training, this could be the opportunity for you!
The HR Coordinator will support the Dentist Entrepreneur Organization by managing benefits packages, setting up company policies, maintaining updated employee records and meeting all standards of HR compliance. As the HR Coordinator you will be a conceptual thinker, fantastic at organization and time management. Having emotional intelligence and unwavering excitement in your position will serve you well! The ideal candidate has the ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment; self direction and meticulous attention to detail are key. You will also have excellent administrative, problem solving, decision-making and IT skills with a deep understanding of employee relationships, staffing management, payroll, and compliance. Because we are a fully remote company, understanding and executing compliance for each state that our employees reside is key. Ultimately, you will foster a healthy workplace by ensuring our HR procedures are up to date and running smoothly at all times.
- Payroll and Benefits Administration – including but not limited to enrollments, changes, and terminations. Also includes processing required documentation through payroll and insurance providers to ensure accurate record-keeping and proper deductions
- Time Management – including but not limited to leaves of absences, timekeeping, and time off requests
- Ensuring company is compliant with federal and state laws and regulations in all states we employee our team
- Applying for and Management of state accounts – including but not limited to unemployment tax, wage withholding, and more
- Maintaining up to date policies and procedures for the role
- Negotiating with Insurance Broker for Employee Benefit Plans
- Conducting Annual Open Enrollment
- Perform all company specific onboarding for new employees
- Employee Relations through answering employee requests and questions
- Employee Engagement through quarterly activities aligned with our company core values
- Consult with Leadership Team in regards to sensitive employee matters such as Performance Improvement Plans, Corrective Action, and Terminations
- Offboard all involuntary and voluntary separations
- Assists with the preparation of the performance review process, and implements any updates to our proprietary Performance and People System
- Maintains current employee files
- HRIS / HR Tech Management
- Manage all contracts such as Independent Contractors, Non-Compete, Non-Disclosure, Non-Solicit, etc.
- Workers Compensation
- Ability to act as backup for Recruiting Specialist if needed
- Employee eNPS Scores
- Employee Benefits Satisfaction Scores
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or Relevant Field
- Minimum of 3 years proven experience in a similar role
- Strong knowledge of labor, payroll, and benefits laws and legislation
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Solution oriented and self motivated
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Working understanding of human resource principles, practices and procedures
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Experience in multi-state compliance (State & Federal) is a BIG plus
Who Is The DEO Dentist Entrepreneur Organization?
DEO is a group of dental entrepreneurs and future leaders that really have a similar mindset: they want to be better and make a difference, and grow and have an outreach that is much further than what they can do by themselves. Our mission is to provide group practice owners the community, education and resources necessary to enhance their ability to become a leader, an effective senior executive and build a thriving Dental Group (DSO).
Other (Pretty Stellar) Perks
- Work remotely from your home office
- Opportunity to travel in the US, paid for by the Company
- Access to cutting edge digital marketing strategies and tactics
- Work directly under successful entrepreneurs and learn what makes a successful small business tick
- Learn dozens, if not hundreds of the latest digital tools and tricks the best businesses are using
- Constant, continual learning which will challenge you intellectually at all times
- A fast paced, progressive work situation
- Results oriented daily job. Your job will matter to the company’s bottomline
- Laid back teammates
A Quick Bonus (Everyone Loves A Bonus!). Here Are A Few Things We Love:
- Positive attitudes, self help
- Get it done attitudes
- People who teach themselves
- People who love to learn and research
- People who are curious and google things
- People who are passionate
- People who go above and beyond
- People who have integrity
- People who are honest
- People who are dedicated
The Company conducts job-related background checks and reference checks prior to hire in order to ensure a safe and secure work environment in which staff, members, resources, and assets are protected, while protecting the integrity and confidentiality of information gathered during the evaluation. All background and reference checks are performed in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Candidates must be authorized to work in the US. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.