H+M Communications is looking for interns to support our Influencer Relations and Marketing team. This internship will give you an in-depth understanding of the influencer marketing space and it’s intersection with Public Relations.
You will gain experience in outreach, content direction and execution, storytelling, outreach, and negotiations. You will help contribute to influencer partnerships for various clients across the entertainment, retail, consumer, and tech industries.
Candidate must be fluent in Spanish.
- Support the team with administrative assignments for influencer marketing campaigns
- Keep our influencer database up-to-date
- Conduct research to vet influencers for potential collaborations
- Identify influencers for campaigns (for both earned and paid campaigns)
- Pitch influencers to events and premieres (virtual and in-person)
- Staff influencer events (support with check-in)
- Draft creative briefs and campaign prep documents
- Build and maintain campaign reports
- Work with internal analytics resources to further enhance reporting and influencer selection
- Compile post insights and analytics for paid campaigns
- Monitor for social coverage in real-time
- Draft social copy for influencers
- Work cross-functionally across the organization
- Assist with industry research and competitive analysis
- Currently pursuing a degree in Digital Media, Public Relations, Marketing, Communications, or English; are a recent college graduate
- Fluent in Spanish
- Interest in Hispanic entertainment, film, TV, and pop culture
- Great organization skills to track campaign progress, update spreadsheets and reports
- Must be self-motivated, driven and able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Experience in social platform analytics and measurement tools
- Experience with any of the following platforms is a plus: Canva, HootSuite, CreatorIQ, Celebrity Intelligence
- Passion for social media, creators, and content creation
- Knowledge of the digital marketing industry
- Ability to manage multiple projects and problem solve
- Ability to think critically and creatively
- Fluency in Slack, Canva, Microsoft Office, and Google Platforms: Slides, Sheets, Docs
This is a 3-month internship, with a minimum of 4 days a week.